Chapter 179: All Belong to You

Matters seemed to have changed beyond recognition overnight. One did not thought that the previously spring breeze that was filled with glory had become troublesome in a moment.

Wang Bi and Shen Dong Ling did not expect that HuangFu Hao would be killed by the Crown Prince. No one knew what exactly went on between both of them. Even though the Crown Prince did their best to emphasis that the Crown Prince did not take action towards HuangFu Hao and when the Crown Prince reached Yi Feng Pavilion, HuangFu Hao was already dead. But HuangFu Hao's guards were not convinced of it.

Since the misunderstanding was created, not to mention it was a misunderstanding with blood so what ensues was a shocking criminal offence.

Shen Dong Ling tried her best to maintain her calm expression as she comforted Wang Bi, "Ther must be some misunderstanding in all of this. As long as the misunderstanding is clarified, everything would be solved." But her heart was sinking into the abyss.

From the eyes of the outsiders, it was Wang Bi who found the incense to gift to the Crown Prince. The Crown Prince then presented Buddha with borrowed flowers and invited HuangFu Hao to appreciate incense. Thus Wang Bi was the source of the disaster of this bloody case. Even if the matter was not related to Wang Bi at all, the wrath of the Imperial family was something that was impossible for Wang Bi to escape safely.

Moreover even if the Crown Prince was lucky and proved his innocence, it was Wang Bi who made the suggestion and because Wang Bi presented it, HuangFu Hao died so the Qin country would not be willing to take things lying down. If the allies of the Crown Prince die, how could the Crown Prince not vent his anger on Wang Bi?

So be it left or right, Wang Bi, the sacrificial lamb could not run away.

Wang Bi obviously thought of this level and his expression became extremely ugly. He was after all calmer than Shen Dong Ling and only said, "Return to the residence first. Go and visit the Crown Prince residence and ask what is going on."

How did the perfectly fine HuangFu Hao die? Who was the one who assassinate? Why did HuangFu Hao shout the Crown Prince's name? All the complications and confusion was simply incomprehensible. No matter what one had to first figure out what was going on in order to find a solution to it.

The driver turn the horses around and headed towards the city. Shen Dong Ling suddenly seemed to have thought of something and asked, "Why did one not seen Fifth Younger Sister?"

Wang Bi was startled.

One had to know what this entire strategy that the Crown Prince used was for Shen Miao. Because Shen Dong Ling calculated the timing, they should reached Yi Feng Pavilion around the same time as Shen Miao so that one could portray 'sisterly love'. They had stopped here for a while so logically speaking Shen Miao and the rest should have also arrived. One could see out to the mountain road at a glance from where they were but there were no horse carriage in front or behind at all.

Why was Shen Miao not here?

Wang Bi only knew that Shen Miao was the TangMei of Shen Dong Ling and because Shen Xin's strong military power she was able to live well but he did not know anything about Shen Miao's temperament at all. Shen Dong Ling however had seen Shen Miao's tactics on the Second and Third household so her entire heart sank straight down.

How would it be so coincident if Shen Miao did not come? Could it be that Shen Miao had long knew that something would happen today? No one had the ability to know the future so could it be that today's matter was related to Shen Miao?

Even if she was supernatural, how would she be able kill the Crown Prince of Qin country this easily?

Wang Bi heard Shen Dong Ling's words but misunderstood Shen Dong Ling's meaning. He said, "Yes, if Fifth Shen Lady is present than matters would be smoother."