Chapter 83: Extermination of the Entire Household

In the tea room, Ji Yu Shu had a sudden realisation in his heart. Previously Shen Miao said that she wanted to create news and it was targeted against Prince Yu residence. At this moment the information that was sold to the Chen family was also related to Prince Yu residence. Was not this beckoning resentment for Prince Yu's residence? It seemed that what Gao Yang said was indeed correct, the Shen family and Prince Yu residence have a deep-seated hatred, people set a trap here for Prince Yu residence and wait for them to suffer a setback. But the more Ji Yu Shu thought, the more he became somewhat gloomy. The people who came to Bai Xiao Shen to do business had always been sincere in trading news, and would be deeply grateful to have a place to provide useful information. Nowhere would it be like Shen Miao, who directly used Bai Xiao Sheng as a tool and made use of Bai Xiao Sheng to entice the Chen family to go against Prince Yu residence.

But Ji Yu Shu was thinking that even if the Chen family of JiangNan was large, Prince Yu residence had an infamous reputation for so many years, and there was the Imperial family protection. So unless there was a huge blood debt, no one would rush into such a danger.

"Is what Shen Young Lady say is true?" Chen Yue Shan words were laboured. Prince Yu's infamous reputation was known to everyone and if the Chen family's sisters ended in his hands, one could well imagine the end.

"I have no need to lie to you."

"How could you prove that what you said was true?" Chen Yue Hai suddenly shouted out agitatedly. Most likely he did not believe it or maybe did not dare to believe it, so he was particularly fierce to Shen Miao.

"Both Chen family's sisters were beautiful and were protected by the Chen family rigorously. Prince Yu of the First Rank had always been provocative and spend quite a lot of thought into capturing the sisters from the Chen family. After which, they were transported overnight to the capital and when the Chen family was searching for the sisters' whereabouts in Yu province, the Chen family's sisters had already reached Prince Yu residence." Speaking till here, Shen Miao's paused before continuing, "After which, Prince Yu methods of torturing were extremely terrifying and the Chen sisters attempted suicide but were stopped by Prince Yu. Afterwards the older sister intended to fawn so that the younger sister could escape, but in fact Prince Yu was well aware of the sisters' plans but pretended ignorance. Afterwards Prince Yu gave the older sister to his subordinates and was tortured and beaten to death. The younger sister was insulted during the escape journey and was blinded in one eye. She found a place to work by cleaning up night soil but the neighbours around were all put in place by Prince Yu. This was all to play with the younger Chen sister to see her live full of hope in the swamps."

Her voice was calm and cool and there was only a little regret at the end but it made one feel cold as one listened. Ji Yu Shu was also extremely terrified. Although he was aware that Prince Yu's methods of torturing females were dreadful but it was the first time hearing someone describing it to such a detail like Shen Miao. Moreover that younger Chen sister thought that she had escaped and was living full of hope, wishing that there would be a day where one could take revenge and return home but did not know that the hope was fabricated in one's hand, and what she had all done was just a form of entertainment in the eyes of Prince Yu.

Such words like this made the Chen brothers to become quiet. Chen Yue Hai slowly extended his hands and clutched his head and he suddenly howled out painfully. His voice was like a wounded beast that made one tear when they heard it. Ji Yu Shu could not help but cast a sympathetic eye.

Shen Miao looked at him and she sighed in her heart. The first half of the Chen sisters lives were filled with brocade garments and jaded meals and were pearls in the family palms The lives they lived were carefree and they could be the happiest and most fortunate female in the world. But the next part of their lives were so miserable that it was incomparable to ordinary females. A too magnificent appearance was a sin and the Chen sisters had sinned.