Chapter 199: Secret

Start from the beginning

With regards to Consort Jing, most likely one was helpless on it. However if Lu Wan-er also entered the doors of the residence of Prince Rui, then both brothers of Great Liang's Imperial family would have relations with the Lu family. It was not a good thing for an outside family to have such power. Fu Xiu Yi could use Shen Miao and tie the Shen family together because the Shen family was loyal by nature but the Lu family already had bigger ambitions.

Be it emotions or reasons, Lu Wan-er would not be Emperor Yong Le's choice. Even if this current moment of Shen Miao strongly rejecting Lu Wan-er's suggestion was passed to Emperor Yong Le's ears, it would still be along the lines of Emperor Yong Le's mind.

When Lu Furen and Lu Wan-er were both frozen in place, one heard a light chuckled from the opposite side, "WangFei of First Rank is indeed one who is disposition. Prince Rui of First Rank is young yet valued relationship and righteousness, he is indeed a rare male."

Shen Miao looked towards the speaker. That person sat beside Ji Yu Shu's mother and was a slightly thin Furen. Wearing a tea green coloured robe and had a darker completion with straight eyes but because of one's mature age, it seemed to make her distance from others. Her eyes were somewhat long that seemed to be studying meticulously when looking at others, as if they could see through others. It made others feel uncomfortable and at first glance, one could tell it was a shrewd and intelligent person.

Ba Jiao took the chance of pouring tea for Shen Miao to softly speak by her ears, "That is Ye Furen of the Prime Minister residence."

With only this sentence, Shen Miao understood. Civil Ye family and military Lu family. It was assumed that this Ye Furen was a person of the Ye family of the Prime Minister residence, who was the two famous aristocratic family of Long Ye. Unlike the Lu family, which was somewhat arrogant, this Furen of the Ye family was much more restraint but could also let Shen Miao feel that she was even more difficult to deal with

Ye Furen looked at Shen Miao and suddenly smiled, "The relationship between Prince Rui and wife is very affectionate. It seemed that during the Imperial Hunt, WangFei would also be following along."

Shen Miao said with a smile, "This is still to be discussed with His Highness." She was unable to talk freely or recklessly. One feared that the entire room of people today in this Bright Summer Banquet had ill-intentions, thus she dared not take anything lightly.

"It is WangFei's first time here, thus one do not know of the beauty of the Imperial Hunt. It is an interesting event that WangFei most likely could also join in the fun." Ye Furen continued.

However Lu Furen and Lu Wan-er did not speak as they were blocked by Shen Miao today and was very unhappy in their heart. Now that Ye Furen was speaking, they did not have any intention to help.

Shen Miao looked at that Ye Furen. She seemed to be forcing her to comply to attend this hunt.

Ji Furen, who was sitting beside Ye Furen, spoke with a smile, "Everyone must not force Rui WangFei already. Rui WangFei is young of age and like what Ye Furen said, it is her first time and one feared that there would be some shyness. Those who go to the hunt were all old acquaintances so naturally one have to think about it.

She had taken the initiative to resolve the problem for Shen Miao.

Shen Miao looked surprise over but Ji Furen smiled and nodded at her.

Ji Furen's husband was the current dynasty Left Minister and the official position was not low thus the surrounding Furen would not refute her words. Ye Furen heard it and it was not good to continue to be aggressive and thus looked at Shen Miao, making Shen Miao frown slightly.