Chapter 177: Marry You

Comenzar desde el principio

But wasn't Xie Jing Xing dead? Then why would Princess Rong Xin suddenly enquired about a dead person? If it was last time, everyone would not speak anything of Xie Jing Xing in front of Princess Rong Xin, fearing that it would touch of Princess Rong Xin's painful matter so why would Princess Rong Xin take the initiative to ask? Could it be that Xie Jing Xing was not dead? Fu Xiu Yi jumped in shock with his guess but he quickly denied it. He had personally read the secret report on Xie Jing Xing's death so it would not be wrong. Moreover under the eyes of the public, how would one steal a rafter and replaced it with a column? This was impossible.

But one was obviously following Princess Rong Xin to investigate Prince Rui so how would it suddenly be Su Ming Feng and even involved the dead Xie Jing Xing? If it was so then the matter had become complicated but also more interesting.

Fu Xiu Yi stood up and thought for a while before instructing the people beside him, "To the underground prison."

There was an underground prison in the residence of Prince Ding that was built in the courtyard of the ancestral hall. The Imperial Ancestral Hall was not here so the ancestral hall that was built in the Prince residence were just a place to pray to Buddha and implore for blessings. On the wall a painting of amiable looking Goddess of Mercy was hung and when one lift the painting up, one would be able to see a little Laughing Buddha statue. Upon pressing the wooden fish at the foot of the Laughing Buddha, the stone wall would open up and following the route that the stone wall opened up, it would lead to the underground prison of the residence of Prince Ding.

This underground prison was the place where spies or Prince Ding's subordinates who had committed great wrongs. Normal death was not an enough punishment for these people and there were endless kinds of torture thus it would be filled with a bloody scent when one enter. The stone walls were covered in a thin leather-like things and if one take a closer look at it, one would deicer that it was a skin of someone who had died and was hung out to dry. It still had the extremely pained expression on it that would make one shudder with one look.

Outside it was a ancestral hall imploring blessings but inside it was like the shady business of the devil. Under the eyes of the Goddess of Mercy, this was was however like the eighteenth level of hell or even more terrifying than the eighteenth level of hell.

Fu Xiu Yi walked in with a leisurely look and his eyes were even filled with appreciation as his gaze landed on the human skin on the walls. The subordinate beside led the way inside and only stopped when he reached right to the end.

The person who was locked inside the cell was hanging from the beam and the entire body was soaked in blood. The robes were stained in fresh red colour and one could almost not see the original colour of it. Because the body was hanging, there would be blood dripping from time to time, forming a small pool of blood.

Fu Xiu Yi quietly looked at the person. That person seemed to have fainted thus he gave a look at the person beside and the person immediately brought a bucket of chilli water and poured it over the person.

That person quivered and one's body could not help but tremble. The pain seemed to be indescribable and it was like one was suffering a great torture.

Fu Xiu Yi smiled and went forward, "Is Gentleman used to it?"

When the chilli water pierce the wounds, it had also cleaned up the blood traces on the prisoner's face and what revealed was a clear and prideful face. It was Pei Lang.

Pei Lang smiled gently and replied in a trembling voice, "Thanks to Your Highness's blessings, one live rather well."

"One had long knew that Gentleman is not an ordinary person but one did not expect that not one is exceptional talented, the unflinching righteousness is something that one admired. Else how would the Shen family dispatch one over." Fu Xiu Yi sighed, "Everyone said that the army that Shen Xin raised are all heroes. Gentleman is a scholar but one's bones are also this hard. This Prince really want to know how does General Shen teach others."