Chapter 175: Great Waves

Start from the beginning

"When did I promise to marry you?" Shen Miao retorted back with a question.

"Oh?" Xie Jing Xing thought about it a little and a smile appeared on his lips, "I also don't mind turning the raw rice into cooked one tonight."

Shen Miao looked at him in vigilance but Xie Jing Xing laughed, "You look like you are looking forward to it."

Shen Miao decided not to speak to XIe Jing Xing about it. This person appeared genuine but was actually devious and would speak obscenities in every three sentences. She said, "With regards to the Crown Prince matter, I have an idea."

Xie Jing Xing raise his eyebrow, "You have a countermeasure early on?"

"Suddenly thought about it." Shen Miao stressed, "Need your help."

"Need my help?" Xie Jing Xing smiled lightly and whispered to her, "This husband will help you."

Shen Miao, "..."

When Shen Miao returned back to the Shen mansion from the residence of Prince Rui, the skies were almost in the early hours of morning. Naturally it was Xie Jing Xing who 'brought' her back and when he came to know that Shen Miao climbed over walls when coming over, Xie Jing Xing laughed till Shen Miao almost got angry. However as this night passed, there were many things that had quietly changed.

During the discussion with Xie Jing Xing in the residence of Prince Rui on the countermeasures against the Crown Prince's marriage, Shen Miao had a strange feeling. All the while when she was in the road of revenge, she was always alone and now unfathomably having a strong enough backing, it made her feel secure. Especially this support was intelligent and could see the loopholes in her countermeasures in a glance and propose improvements. Shen Miao felt that their partnership was very cooperative.

Unconsciously the words that Xie Jing Xing had said during the night floated up in Shen Miao's mind. Just embroider the wedding dress obediently.

Xie Jing Xing was one who would look at certain things casually but what Princess Rong Xin said was correct. He knew what he wanted and did not want from the very beginning and Shen Miao was not clear how much words that Xie Jing Xing said was true. However on the matter of Shen Miao's marriage, Xie Jing Xing had revealed his absolute strength and tyranny that no one had any room to refute.

Shen Miao sighed again. The road ahead was long and the muddy waters of Ming Qi was not cleaned yet. This was just too extravagant to mention about one's feelings. Counter soldier with arms and water with earth, if Xie Jing Xing really had that ability and he dared to marry the daughter of another country's General then there was no reason for her not to dare to marry.

Her lips were slightly tingling in pain, as if there was still a lingering heat on it which made her lower her head.

The mouth that could not deny and the heartbeat that could not be suppressed.

That youth was handsome and beautiful, and was intelligent and decisive.

It was difficult for anyone not to be tempted.

In the residence of Prince Ding, the lanterns were brightly lit the entire night.

After Fu Xiu Yi knew that Shen Miao's and the Crown Prince's marriage was suppressed because Prince Rui 'unintentionally' mentioned that one sentence. On this night, all the aides had reached the residence of Prince Ding and discuss about this matter from the beginning to the end.

"Previous I had guessed that the relationship between Shen Miao and Prince Rui was not that simple. Now after using the Crown Prince to test, the cloven foot had been revealed." Fu Xiu Yi laughed coldly, "Once anything happen to Shen Miao, Prince Rui will not be able to sit still."