Chapter 144: Right Hand

Start from the beginning

Gao Yang said, "I have already put the medication on him. It is a knife wound, the injuries are very deep and there was poison on it. Even though it was not fatal and I have detoxified it, but..."

"But what?" Shen Qiu asked.

"But Young Master Luo had injured his hands many years ago, and now it had triggered the old injuries. The injuries were not light. In the future when it heals, one fear that he will not be able to carry heavy stuff with his right hand."

Luo Tan took two steps back and looked at Gao Yang wildly, "Cannot carry heavy things... How about weapons?"

Gao Yang shook his head.

Luo Xue Yan's hands slipped and broke the cup. Shen Xin and Shen Qiu sucked in a breath of cold air at the same time.

Luo Ling was a child of a military family, so Luo Sui let him follow Shen Xin back to the capital to let him train in the Ding capital, so that in the future upon returning to the Xiao Chun city, it would be ideal for him to take over the Luo family's army. Luo Ling has practiced martial arts since young and to become one unable to use the right hand, was like making one talented in martial arts a cripple. This was considered a big blow for Luo Ling.

"It cannot be. It cannot be!" Luo Tan went up and grabbed onto Gao Yang's sleeves before saying in fright, "Previously when Older Brother Ling was injured, those doctors also said that Older Brother Ling would no longer be able to use his right hand, but after that, Older Brother Ling still recovered. Are not you the greatest doctor? When you saved me, those doctors also said that I could not be saved, but you were able to save me, so you will definitely be able to save my Older Brother Ling's right hand, correct?" Luo Tan's relationship with Luo Ling was very good and they grew up together, so naturally she was unable to accept the situation.

Gao Yang pulled his sleeves back and said patiently, "Young Lady Luo, it is not that this one is unwilling to save. It is that your esteemed Older Brother's injuries are just too serious." He said, "Saying something provoking to Young Lady, if one say that the person cannot be treated, then no one else under Heavens would be able to save him."

These words almost cut off everyone's last hope, as this meant that Luo Ling could never use his right hand to hold a sword again.

"How can this be?" Luo Xue Yan almost fainted, "How do I explain it to Eldest Brother and Eldest Sao?"

"Is Younger Biao Brother already aware of the condition of his injuries?" Shen Qiu asked.

Gao Yang nodded his head and said immediately, "Compared to Young Master Luo's injuries, these few days, one must monitor more on Young Master Luo's sentiments. Ordinarily for people who suffered drastic changes, they would inevitable suffer a trauma in their heart, especially since Young Master Luo is a proud person. This matter is tantamount to a catastrophic disaster for him. If no attempts are made to persuade him then one fear that it would attract unnecessary problems, and will not be conducive for the healing of his injuries."

Upon finishing, Gao Yang picked up the medicine box and said, "This one will take a trip back to the Palace first as one need to prescribe some medicinal herbs. Upon returning, one will then come to the residence again to apply acupuncture for Young Master Luo. Currently one cannot stay too long, thus one will take one's leave now."

These few days Gao Yang had been staying in the Shen mansion, and indeed had not returned to the Imperial Medical Institute for a long time. Luo Xue Yang nodded her head, "Imperial Physician Gao was troubled for these few days. Qiu-er, go and send Imperial Physician Gao off."

"I will go!" Luo Tan said and then grabbed Gao Yang's sleeves, and hauled him out of the residence.

Gao Yang stared at the somewhat deformed sleeved which was caused by Luo Tan. Luo Tan only stopped her footsteps when they were at the residence doors. Luo Tan looked at him and hesitated before asking, "Doctor Gao, my Older Brother Ling's right hand really cannot be saved anymore?"