You're Not Alone Anymore

They land in the jumper bay in Atlantis and as soon as the back hatch is fully open, Beckett's team makes quick work in taking the injured to the infirmary. Rosalie watches as both Ollie and Bassel are placed on gurneys and taken away, finding out that they are the only ones that need medical attention and lets out a sigh of relief.

After the injured are taken away, she hears Sheppard explaining to Elizabeth what happened. She takes a deep breath and prepares for what is going to be a tough conversation, walking out of the jumper.

-"What part of 'Sheppard is in charge' didn't you understand, Rosalie?"

-"I'm sorry, Elizabeth." - Rosalie says, but thinks that there's no way she wouldn't do it again if necessary.

-"It was my call, Elizabeth. Plus, it was thanks to Rosalie that we got the intel on the mine." - Sheppard tries to calm Elizabeth.

-"What about the Genii?"

-"As soon as they realized they were under attack, they headed for the gate. Luckily, one of the Marines that I left behind to guard the gate managed to see the address through his binoculars and told Rodney."

-"I expect a full report in the morning. Head for the infirmary and get checked out."

Elizabeth leaves, shaking her head, and Rosalie can't help but thinking that there's a high chance that she might be asked to return to Earth. And if she is honest, she is fine with it, because she knows she did the right thing.

She would go to the ends of the Earth, or in this case to the ends of the Pegasus Galaxy, to save Chantria, Bassel and Ollie, and reunite them with their loved ones. They had helped her, and to some degree this expedition, when she needed. Now was her turn.

Rosalie leaves the jumper bay, walking side by side with Sheppard, both headed to the infirmary.

-"Thanks again for helping me save them."

-"Look, I understand why you did what you did, but you need to remember that you are part of a team now and that you're no longer alone." - Sheppard stops walking, looking straight at her, annoyment in his voice. - "You need to start trusting us a little more in situations like this, otherwise, one of these days, you'll either end up dead or causing someone else's death."

Sheppard walks away and heads for the infirmary, leaving Rosalie standing alone in the middle of the hallway, battling her feelings.