Chapter Ten: Trial Two

I throw off my shirt shower then head to bed. I'm exhausted. The next morning after getting dressed I'm teleported from my house and into the throne room. Asmodeus is standing in front of me his beard is gone and his hair is cut to sit around his shoulders. I watch as he tucks it behind his ears.

"Looking good Asmodeus." I say giving him finger guns while saying "pow pow" then blowing on each finger point and then twisting my fingers and putting them in imaginary holsters. Asmodeus's eyes gleam with amusement then he leans into me close and says 

"You're adorable," into my ear. I lean back look at him and catch his eyes. They are looking at me with fondness. I hide my face by turning away but I still grin.

I look at Sam and he's watching me with vacant eyes. There are shadows under them. Signs of pain possibly. Are Sam's ribs hurting him? Should I even go over there to check? I get up walk over to Sam and stand between his legs and lean into him. Immediately I see Sam go rigid I put my arms around him like I'm going for a hug. I'd never. Sam would be gone from me forever at that point. Sam's not even breathing I place my hands on either side of his body. Then I let my hands smoke black trailing through my fingers and start relieving his pain. I can feel it coming out in waves the pain radiating off of him. So I give a little bit more power into my hands.

When I'm done I'm careful not to touch him. Then I turn and go back to sitting on Asmodeus's lap because why not he's fun. I check Sam's sin aura levels and his wrath is maxed but his lust is so high I'm in surprise that he's not humping his chair at this point. Although as far as I know he hasn't been with anyone in a thousand years.

So I'm sure a sneeze at this point would excite him. I laugh to myself. Asmodeus puts his hand on my knee. "What's funny?" I turn to look at Asmodeus and he is full-on smiling at me. I shake my head gently and still smile. Asmodeus pokes me in the side and I jump with an eep. I'm very ticklish. "Oh, ticklish are we little minx?" Asmodeus grins at me mischievously.

I reach out and return poke him in the side then he jumps. "Oh, ticklish are we..." I think about it for a moment and I feel my eyes light up. "Sir Kink?" He makes a loud pppft with his mouth and then starts dying laughing. "Sir kink? Really?"

"Well, you're Mr. Lust."

"I like the way you think." Asmodeus is grinning so wide it looks like it hurts. Then he pokes me in the side again and I twist away. I narrow my eyes at him and then poke him on both sides simultaneously. Asmodeus jerks his body around and I almost fall off his lap. So I right myself and start laughing hard.

I can hear Sam talking about something to the other seven but I'm not listening I'm having too much fun. Asmodeus grabs a free hand and bites it. I yelp not expecting Asmodeus to do so I lean in and bite his neck. "You fucking little minx did you just bite my neck? I laugh and say

"I don't know did I?" I give him a playful grin.

"You little vampire." Asmodeus pokes me in the side again which makes me poke him and we're both squirming all over the place. I can feel Sam checking my sin levels. I block him out. I check Sam's his envy is higher than his lust and his wrath is higher than that. I checked Asmodeus and his lust is super high. I checked my lust level and it's high too.

Me and Asmodeus stop and notice everything has gone quiet. I turn around and all the seven are looking at us.

Thorne looks angry.

Bancroft looks like we intrigue him.

Blackwood looks like he doesn't care.

Cromwell looks at us like were entertaining.

Crane looks amused.

Whitmore looks like he's vacantly seen through us.

Barlow is also amused.

I turn to look at Sam he seems to be angry, we don't intrigue him, he cares, he doesn't see us as entertaining or amused and he definitely isn't seeing through us. Sam is not looking at me he is looking at Asmodeus. I watch as Asmodeus looks at Sam. Asmodeus stares back without a care in the world smiling as if he just won the lottery.

"Young love," Bancroft says in a singsong sweet voice.

The next second Sam teleports me outside next to the building. Sam is standing right in front of me looking down at me. He has risen to his full height so I need to look up a little bit. He steps towards me and I step back until my back hits the wall. He puts an arm on each side of my head and stretches out to its max.

"What are you doing?" Sam asks his voice impassive.

"What do you mean?" I ask because he's confusing me.

"You know what I'm talking about," Sam says not giving anything away.

"No, I really don't." I raise my eyebrow at him.

It takes one second and then his lips are crashing down onto mine. I gasped not expecting him to kiss me. My brain is screaming he's kissing me he's kissing me. He is going to pull away but I want this. So I yank him all the way into me by his shirt then he steps into me and I can feel him press against me. I begin kissing him with desperation. Our lips are tangling together moving against each other at a rapid pace. I put my tongue in his mouth and he groans loudly. I know I shouldn't because I know him but I lift his shirt and run my fingertips along his back. I feel him shiver. 

Both of our breathing is ragged. I don't want to lose this connection. I've been wanting something like this for so long. I feel him reach down and grip my ass to pull me into him. I moan and the next second his hands fly off me. He stops the kiss and lets his forehead rest on mine. We both are trying to get our breathing under control. His eyes still didn't open. "This can't happen again." Then he teleports away.

What. Was. That. Sam says it can't happen again. Not if I have anything to say about it.

I go back inside the throne room but everyone is gone but the seven.