Chapter Three: The Culmination of the Plan

I have everything I need so I race down to the pit to see him. "It's time," I tell him. Then my hand's streak of black smoke. The heavy chains leading from the sides of the rooms into the frozen ice block are where I'm going to start first. I levitate one chain and carefully place it on the ground. I do one after the other. I gently pull each chain one at a time from inside his body that's in the ice. I hear him yell with pain. His eyes flamed white as he whips his head to me.

"Focus." He grits out. My stomach is in knots from sympathy pains. I tug out each spike in his wings. He makes noises of pain. I rush over to him place my hands on the ice block and melt it all away at once. I hover my hands over his body where the spikes were attached to his body. I can't fully heal him but I can at least get him to a point where he's not in pain.

"Quickly give me the souls." I stand closer to him.

"How?" I panic.

"We are forming a pact. For me to take the souls from you, you have to kiss me to release them. Sealed with a kiss if you will."

"I didn't have to kiss Thorne," I say to Sam.

He looks frustrated. "Those souls didn't belong to him." He says no more.

I stand dumbfounded. Of course, I've wanted this. We've kissed once before but that was years ago. I imagine it in my mind. "Quickly." He growls. He's never taken that tone with me before.

I move closer and kneel slowly bringing my lips to his. I wasn't moving fast enough so he roughly shoves my head into his and then places his lips on mine. My head hurts where our foreheads collide. My eyes close automatically from the hurt head and the kiss that I've been wanting. This doesn't feel right not like the kiss we shared before. Not like I'd been expecting.

My eyes flutter open. Staring at me are flaming white eyes looking at me with anger. His beautiful pale skin is changing into an ashen gray color with cracks forming and white light spewing out of it. Like a vase that was in pieces but cracks are filling with paint in the broken lines. The longer he's taking in the souls the more he changes. Out of the corner of my eye, I see feathers falling to the ground from his wings like rain. His wings are the same ashen gray color with golden crackles spreading throughout them like veins.

He presses my head harder to him my eyes focus on his. The look in his eyes... I start to resist him and pull my head back. He roughly slams my head to his again. He pushes me away roughly once he has all the souls and I slip and fall onto the snowy ground. I hurriedly scoot back from him. My eyes roam all over his body. It is now fully ashen gray with light crackles lining his body. His brown hair with one piece falling above his eye looks so out of place. Black horns that are curved backward sit on each side of his head.

"Stay here." He looks and orders me.

"No, I want to come with you," I say protesting.

"I'm Lucifer. King of hell. This is my domain. When I order you to do something you do it." His eyes flash to golden-white flames.

"No." Lucifer? Did he lie to me? His name isn't Sam? Did he just use me for freedom?.

At that, I watch as his jaw ticks. "This is a waste of time. I'll deal with you later." I watch as he expands his wings and flies off into the darkness of the wailing cavern.