Chapter 39

We are at 4.1k readsss and almost 40 chapters!!

Biana:

It's been a week since the incident in Ravagog and we are still none the wiser as to why it happened.

The ogres have completely closed it off to any outsiders and won't tell us any information, which is obviously very suspicious.

We've been having countless meetings, and Sophie and Keefe, as the keepers of the lost cities, have been over to see the trolls, gnomes and goblins and the council have been piling so much work on them, and on us too.

So I decided to invite everyone over to spend the day in Everglen, so we can take a break and try to just be teenagers.

*******************************

"Enough!" I screamed "let's just do something else!"

After playing monopoly for about four hours straight I decided it was time to stop.

There had been arguing every few seconds, cheating, stealing, rule breaking, screaming and violence, it needs to stop before someone gets hurt.

"Yeah! Let's just relax for a while!" Linh said calmly, not a fan of all the very extreme competitiveness.

Linh put on some music and everyone got away from the monopoly as I cleared it up.

I went to the games room with Tam to put it away, when he kissed me suddenly before we went back in.

"I love when you get all competitive." He says softly when he pulls away.

"You know me Tammy. I like to win." I smirk and intertwine my fingers with his.

We went back in and I took in the sight.

Dex and Fitz were cuddled on the big armchair in the corner.

Marella was braiding Linhs hair.

Wylie and Linh broke up recently, it was a mutual break up and they felt they were just better as friends but I have this little feeling that there is something between Marella and Linh.

And as for Sophie and Keefe, Sophie had him pinned down on the couch as they very passionately made out.

I scrunch my nose up in disgust, even though it's not something I haven't seen, or done, before.

Tam led me into the corner where the music was playing and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I found myself lost in his eyes as we softly swayed to the music.

I think this is what everyone needed.