Chapter 32

Sorry this is so bad. I literally had the chapter done a few days ago but it didn't save and I had to rewrite it 😭.
It is definitely not as good 🫣

Sophie:

"They found her," Keefe choked out, his voice filled with relief, I didnt need to be an empath to know that he was overwhelmed with emotions.

"What?!" My heart started pounding, hoping it's who I think it is.

Tears streamed down Keefe's face as he lifted me up, embracing me tightly.

"They found her, Foster."

"Ro?!" I exclaimed, barely able to contain my excitement.

He nodded, a smile breaking through the tears. "She's in Ravagog, getting treated for her injuries."

"Oh my alicorn, Keefe, this is amazing! Is she okay?"

"She's pretty beaten up, but nothing life-threatening," he reassured me, finally letting go of our embrace.

"He said we can go see her tomorrow, both of us."

"That's incredible, Keefe."

I stepped back, allowing our friends to surround him, with support and questions.

Finally, some good news for him.

"Do you wanna sleep over at Havenfield tonight." I ask softly, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'd love that Soph."

"OooOooo, very nice." Biana teases, making obnoxious kissing noises.

I flush red with embarrassment but Keefe just smirks at her.

"It's not like you and your precious Tammy don't snog the faces off each other." He starts making even more obnoxious, very exaggerated kissing noises.

Tam pulled Biana back as I grabbed Keefe, just when they were about to tackle each other to the ground.

"What is wrong with you guys?" Tam sighs.

"No harm in some sibling energy." Biana smiles sweetly.

I roll my eyes "seriously?"

********** Time skip **********

I lean back against Keefe, sighing happily.

"You excited to see Ro?" I question.

"Yeah," he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me even closer. "But kinda nervous to be honest, I haven't seen her in months...what am I supposed to say?"

"Just say what comes to mind." I smirk at him "you can tell her about us."

He laughed softly "she'll be happy about that, she's been waiting for years for me to confess."

I twist around in his arms, pushing him down flat on the bed. I press my lips against his gently. His lips taste sweet like mallowmelt and are soft and smooth like butter.

I pull away after a few minutes, blushing pink when he asked "what was that for Foster?"

"Y'know," I reply casually "just because your cute."

He laughs happily pulling me in for a hug.

"I knew it! You think I'm cute."