Chapter 5 - (some Tiana)

Biana's P.O.V

It has been two months since our final battle with the neverseen.

Things are different and honestly they've changed for the better.

Sophie has been named the most powerful elf in history after she inflicted on thousands of neverseen members winning us the battle.

Sophie and Keefe had been appointed Keepers of the Lost Cities and the rest of us (Biana, Tam, Linh, Wylie, Fitz, Maruca, Dex, Marella) have been named their team/advisors.

There is a statue of all of in Atlantis along with another statue of Sophie and Keefe to honour our fight against the neverseen.

We are all literally celebrities now in the lost cities especially Sophie and Keefe.

I hate it and it's not just me, it's all of us.
It feels like everyone knows everything about you, your past, family, relationships.

It's the end of the school year and we are all getting our final assessments tomorrow, Magnate Leto promised us though they would cut us a little slack with everything that happened.

But something is really worrying me.

Keefe. He's been struggling alot.
He has been learning to tell people how he's feeling, mainly Sophie (obviously).

But something else is bothering him I just ne-

"Bi," I hear Tam say softly, and then just like that I'm back to reality, cuddling with my boyfriend on the couch "you ok? You kinda zoned out."

"Yeah, I'm fine...just thinking."

We're so close. Our faces inches apart. I closed the gap.

I love kissing Tam. It feels like home, I feel safe like no one can hurt me. We've been dating  months now and I've never been happier.

Tam deepened the kiss.
My heart goes into hummingbird pace. I feek like I was flying an-

"SERIOUSLY!"

We jump apart.

Fitz. Fitzy. Wonderboy. Ritz Savoury Cracker.

"You can't go TWO MINUTES without making out. I thought Sophie and Keefe were bad but this is like every time I walk into the room!"

"Oh please it's not like no one has walked in on you and Dex kissing before."

That shuts him up.
Tam laughs as Fitz sneaks away.

Probably to call Dex.

"You ready for tomorrow,"I ask Tam "no school for a while."

"Thank goodness," he sighs "school is way too much social interaction....people won't leave us alone."

I just laughed.

It's not perfect, nothing is,that's something I've learned time and time again over the years but I have Tam and my friends and family....I think I'm gonna be alright.

Word count: 419 words