"Lemme guess, strip poker?"

"Pfft, no... Not after you say it like that... "

"Aw maybe later baby."

"Ugh alright, then do you wanna play a board game like monopoly or like, cards, or something else?"

"Um, how about we listen to Motley Crue, paint each other's nails, drink tea, and tell gossip."

"Sounds, great."

"Mhm so great."

"How about truth or dare?"

"Hm, alright but three rules."

"Sure, what are they?"

"Okay one, you gotta go get me some popcorn. Two there's no backing out of your decision, and you gotta do it. And three, no sex dares."

"What!? Sex dares are the most fun part of the whole game!"

"Hm sorry baby, we can fuck later but not right now."

"Ugh so what determines a sex dare."

"Well you're not allowed to be inside me."

"Fuck that sucks balls. What if I dared you to lick a full circle around my dick."

"I will but then it'd be your fault suffering with a boner for the rest of the game unless you wanna jerk off in front of me."

"If I can't be inside you why can't I just dare you to give me a handjob."

"...Huh. Sounds like fair game to me."

"Works for me."

"Alright now go get me popcorn, fucker."

Slash trotted out of the room and returned a few minutes later with two bowls of popcorn, handing one to him.

"Truth or dare baby," Axl asked, taking a handful of popcorn in his mouth, only to gasp, "HOLY SHIT THIS IS DELICIOUS."

Slash grinned, "It's just microwave popcorn, it was literally a bag of kernels two minutes ago."

"IT'S AMAZING."

"Trust me its really not."

"Yeah well we're broke and our popcorn tastes like plastic and Steven eats it all before he even asks if I want any."

"Because when he asks you you punch him in the nose."

"I WAS SLEEPING AND HE KNOWS IT HE SHOULD'VE SEEN IT COMING."

"Okay okay just- I pick truth."

"What?"

"Truth or dare??"

"Oh! Right, truth or dare baby."

"I JUST-" Slash inhaled deeply, cutting himself off, "Truth. I pick truth."

"Aw man I had a good dare. Ugh, whatever, uhhhhhh where is the most wild place you've ever had sex before."

"Ergh, shit.... Um, I'd have to sayyyy, my chemistry teacher's desk."

Axl gasped, "Really?"

"Mhm- AND BEFORE YOU ASK, with another student, not the teacher."

"Hm.. Gimme a full tank of gas in the car, lets head back to California and I'll give it you somewhere ten times wilder."

"Why? Did you have somewhere in mind?"

"Lets just say there's a coffin in the desert with Axl was here engraved into the side."