I CAN be gentle... But I won't

Magsimula sa umpisa

Slash gave him a soft, compassionate smile, "You're alright, I just- I really just wanna be inside you Axl, but I don't mind going at whatever pace you want." Axl bit his lip. "Is that alright? With you?" Slash asked, really hoping he'd say yes, but he wouldn't press him on it if he didn't feel okay with it.

Axl nodded, "..Y-yeah."

Slash calmly brushed his hand along the inside of Axl's thigh, encouraging him to spread his legs out more. Axl did reluctantly, resting his legs on either side of Slash. His knee was digging into Slash's side anxiously, and Slash could tell Axl was a little apprehensive about it. Slash massaged Axl's groin, getting him to relax and widen his legs more.

Slash brought his fingers up to his lips, sucking on them until they were slick with spit, "I'm gonna prep you, okay?"

Axl nodded, shivering slightly as Slash traced his wet index finger around his tight hole, before tenderly pushing it in. Axl let out a whine as he went deeper, giving him a few short thrusts before adding a second finger. As Axl groaned and whimpered, making noises that drove Slash near mad, he plunged his fingers deeper, stretching Axl out and widening his fingers to scissor him. After a few more minutes of finger-fucking, Slash was dying to have his cock buried in his ass.

Slash pulled his fingers out of him, pressing his dick to his entrance. "Is this okay?" Slash asked softly, stroking circles on Axl's abdomen. Axl nodded pleadingly. Slash gently pushed his tip into his entrance, "Do you want me to be gentle?" Slash breathed, laying the side of his head against Axl's collarbone.

Axl hesitated, gripping his hands onto Slash's shoulders, "Nnnn... Yeah, I think so... Just, at first.." Slash kissed his neck, gradually descending deeper into him at a near agonizing pace. Axl rolled his head back, whimpering quietly and gritting his teeth until all of Slash's length was inside him.

Slash breathed heavily, beginning to draw his hips back and thrust in slowly and gently at first for Axl to adjust to the movement. Axl groaned, aching for faster and harder; the movement of his hips moving at an excruciatingly slow rate was killing him. Axl wanted him to go harder, he was desperate and crying for him to. "Ngh, baby I don't want it gentle.." he whined, gripping Slash's shoulders harder with desire.

Slash kissed his throat knowingly, "Oh but I thought you wanted me to be gentle?"

Axl hissed with sexual frustration, "I know what I said but oh baby please I need it I'll do anything!" Axl squirmed, frantic for satisfaction, his voice cracking as he whined like a bitch. But he didn't care, he wanted to be Slash's bitch, he'd be his dirty little slut, he'd be anything he wanted, he didn't care.

He could be tied up on a stage in front of a crowd of thousands and he'd be begging and screaming like the little bitch he is for Slash to nail him, he'd do anything, he'd be on his knees, he could be utterly humiliated but he wouldn't care, all he needed was the satisfaction.

Slash grinned seemingly with amusement of Axl's suffering, "Mm, alright if you say so..." he muttered, beginning to pick up his pace, fucking him a little harder.

"Rrnn, faster please..!" Axl whined, clawing at Slash shoulders, rambling swear words and pleads under his breath as Slash thrusted into him at a quickening speed. "Don't...Don't stop baby....!" Axl mumbled, Slash kissing his neck with such a tender passion, ironic to his more violent hip movements.

He hit him harder and deeper, moaning and grunting as he brushed his lips along Axl's throat. Axl's legs attempted to tighten around Slash's waist so he could cling to him more, his body tensing as Slash hammered into him deeper. Slash continued to drive into him, rocking his body on the bed and making him grip frantically at his shoulders to keep from coming right then. Axl panted, "Rgh- Keep going honey... I'm so, I'm so c-close...!" he cried.

Slash nodded in agreement, "I know I know me too Axl," he kissed his neck, closing his eyes with pleasure as Axl let out sharper moans.

"AGH...! Slash, baby, please!" he yelped, his shoulders at his ears, his head falling back. Slash hit him with a few more deep, hard drives. "SLASH..!" Axl cried as he came, making a beautiful mess on their stomachs. Which was all Slash needed to throw him over the edge and he felt a shock of pleasure shoot through his body like hot lightning as he released his orgasm, filling up Axl with his load.

Axl panted, legs tremblingly wildly as Slash toppled onto the bed next to him. Slash breathed heavily, playing with the ends of Axl's hair, whose face was as red as his hair and beads of sweat rolled off him. Slash held his arms around him, neither of them caring about their mess.

Axl huffed, going to talk but stopped, "Shit baby- I'm too outta, out of breath and too exhausted to talk." Slash stretched his arms out as Axl crawled against his body, resting his head on his collarbone.

Slash kissed the top of his head, "It's okay," he muttered in reply between his recovering heavy breathing, "We don't really need, to talk anyway."

Axl glanced up at him with a smirk, saying nothing.

Slash combed his fingers through Axl's wild red hair, "Sometimes I just like being with you."

Axl grinned, "And fucking?"

Slash giggled back, slightly flustered, "Y-yeah.. That too.."