Encounter

As Y/N, Ahsoka, Bo-Katan, Rex, and their 501st division were arriving to Mandalore, Rex's com-link was beeping and he answered it to see what it was about.

Pilo (radio): Commander, I have Duchess Satine of Mandalore on the comm.

Rex: Put her through.

Satine (hologram): What is the meaning of this invasion? (sees Y/N & Ahsoka) Y/N? Ahsoka?

Y/N: Hello, Duchess. Your sister Bo-Katan, found us and said that you were having an issue with Darth Maul. So, we're on our way to help.

Satine (hologram): (smiles) Thank you... I will await your arrival at my quarters.

As they arrived into the planet they noticed that some parts of the city was either destroyed or in flames caused by Darth Maul. The ships lands on the landing pad as Y/N, Ahsoka, Bo-Katan, and Rex walked out of the ship as they went to go meet with Satine in her throne room.

Satine: It's so good to see you both again.

Ahsoka: Hello, Duchess, how are you?

Satine: I'm doing fine. However my city isn't doing so well.

Y/N: Duchess we need you to initiate a full lockdown. It's the only way that we can keep Maul in the city.

Satine: Maul, isn't alone. He's working with a man named Saxon.

Ahsoka: We need to find Maul now before he makes a move.

Y/N: Rex, I want some of your men here to guard the Duchess and have the others search the entire city. Bo-Katan you will stay here with your sister but have some of your crew and clones guard the docks.

Rex: Yes, Sir.

Bo-Katan: On it.

Rex and Bo-Katan left the room to give orders to their squads just like Y/N instructed. Y/N and Ahsoka were looking out the window but Ahsoka noticed something was wrong with Y/N.

Ahsoka: Hey, you okay?

Y/N: I'm finally meeting my Father... I just have a lot of questions to ask when I see him.

Then there was a sudden explosion that happened nearby and the whole building started shaking.

Y/N: Rex, report!

Rex (radio): Enemy has made their attack! Holding them off now!

Bo-Katan: They're here!

Y/N: Protect the Duchess! (looks at Ahsoka) I'll race you to the bottom.

Ahsoka: (smiles) Challenge accepted.

Y/N and Ahsoka jumped out the window and they were freefalling. Bo-Katan couldn't believe they were really crazy doing something like that during a battle. Y/N and Ahsoka landed on a ship that the enemy was using. Y/N stabbed his lightsaber into the engine as they quickly both jumped and they landed on a roof.

Y/N jumped off the roof and he landed on the ground next to Rex as he was deflecting the enemies lasers as Ahsoka joined with them.