Anakin's Injury

As the war continued to rage in the outer rim. Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anakin were in the Quell System but they quickly raced across the galaxy to aid Jedi Knight Aayla Secura. Who was fighting for her life as the sinister droid army close in.

Anakin: Prepare the gunships.

Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anakin quickly ran to the ships and they all got in with the clones. Y/N gave the signal as the hangar door opened and they all flew out to help Aayla. But the new Super Droids changed their focus on them.

Anakin: Those droids are boarding Aayla's ship. I'll be on board Aayla's cruiser.

Ahsoka: Master, are you sure that's the wisest thing- (Anakin jumps off & lands on a Super Droid)

Y/N draws his blaster and shoots at the droid. But the pilot quickly jumped into the back as Rex quickly caught him since the Super Droid almost killed him. But there was no one piloting the ship and the ship was flying towards the cruiser.

Y/N: Ahsoka!

Ahsoka: I know I'm hanging on!

The ships crash into the hole of the cruiser but everyone was safe. Y/N, Ahsoka, Rex, and their squad quickly jumped out and started fighting back against the droids. They all quickly ran to get past all of the droids to regroup with Anakin who has met up with Aayla.

Ahsoka destroyed three droids one the way as she saw Anakin being pinned from both sides. Y/N shoots two of the droids behind Anakin with his newly upgraded revolver blaster as they dropped to the ground in an instant.

Aayla: Nice entrance, Skywalker. How do you plan to get us out of this mess?

Anakin: Well, I have a ship docking in the lower hangar as we speak.

Ahsoka: We made it. (opens the door)

Suddenly an explosion occured inside the cruiser. Y/N got to the control panel to shut the door so the droids couldn't follow them. But Anakin turned around and saw the flames coming towards them. Anakin "Force Pushed" Y/N, Ahsoka, and the others into the docking tunnel as the door closed. Anakin did his best to stop the explosion but it didn't work and so he was caught in the blast.

Ahsoka: (presses on com-link) Don't move the ship!

Y/N and Ahsoka quickly opened the door to see Anakin was badly injured. Y/N quickly brought Anakin into the tunnel as he was carried to the medical room.

As the ship escaped from the cruiser they were on their way to board Anakin's cruiser during battle but one of the pilots ended up getting shot as the body activated the hyperdrive. The co-pilot tried to disable it but it didn't work the controls were damaged. They quickly detached as they launched into hyperspace.

While Y/N and Ahsoka were in the medical room with Anakin who was badly injured from the explosion that occured.

Aayla: (walks into the room) I need you with Commander Bly up on the bridge right now.

Y/N: I should stay. Commander Bly doesn't need my help. Anakin does.

Aayla: You can help Anakin by getting this ship to safety.

Bly: General, we have a problem.

Aayla: What is it, Commander?

Bly: In our haste to escape, the navicomputer's coordinates were inputted incorrectly. And, well, we're headed right for a star.

Y/N: *sighs* Then, let's hurry.

Y/N, Ahsoka, Aayla, and Bly quickly ran to the cockpit. Y/N quickly got into the chair and saw the controls were damaged.