Destroying the Malevolence

After Y/N was comforted by Ahsoka. They quickly rejoined with Anakin as he was standing next to Obi-Wan and Plo. But Y/N and Ahsoka saw something on the scanner.

Ahsoka: Master, I'm picking up a signal near the enemy vessel. Something just came out of hyperspace.

Anakin: Enemy reinforcements?

Y/N: No, it looks like a Naboo ship.

Obi-Wan: Gunners, stand down. What in blazes are they doing out here?

Anakin: Ahsoka, contact that ship.

Ahsoka: Roger. Naboo cruiser, identify yourself.

Padme (radio): This is Senator Amidala.

Y/N: Padme?! What are you doing out here?!

Padme (radio): I was sent on a special mission. The Senate was told that the Banking Clan wanted to negotiate a treaty.

Y/N: Get out of there as fast as you can!

Padme (radio): I can't I'm being pulled inside the droid cruiser by a tractor beam. I will not be made a Separatist bargaining chip! Continue your attack! You must destroy this monstrous ship.

Anakin: No! I'm coming to get you! Let's go, Y/N!

Y/N: I'm with you. (they walk away)

Plo: There they go again.

Ahsoka: Eh, you get used to it.

As Y/N and Anakin quickly rushed to the hanger and got into the ship. Obi-Wan also decided to join them as well.

Obi-Wan: I trust you've already formulated a brilliant plan to rescue the senator.

Anakin: As a matter of fact, I have.

Obi-Wan: But do we have a plan "B"? Every operation needs a backup, Anakin.

Y/N: Yes, we do. It's called go in guns blazing.

Obi-Wan: You two are a lost cause... Well, let's get going.

As Anakin flew out of the hanger. He quickly flew to the Malevolence and he started spinning the ship to dodge the debris that was falling above them. Anakin docked at the emergency airlock and they quickly got inside the Malevolence.

Obi-Wan: You're crazy, Anakin. Spinning is not flying.

Anakin: But it's a good trick.

Obi-Wan: We do not want to be spotted. (door opens)

Droid 1: Ah, I knew it! It's them!

Droid 2: Oh, no.

Y/N quickly shot the two droids in the head which made Obi-Wan really impressed.

Anakin: R2, stay here. (R2 beeps)

Obi-Wan: Y/N, what kind of relation do you have with Padme?

Y/N: She's like my older sister. After you brought me in she was always there for me when I really needed her. After my mother died in the crossfire. And I've been calling her my "Big Sis" ever since.

Anakin: (radio beeps) Yes?

Ahsoka (radio): Master, we found the senator. I'm patching her through.

Anakin: Padme?

Padme (radio): Anakin.

Anakin: Are you all right? Where are you?

Padme (radio): On the lower levels. I'm fine, but I don't know for how long. Droids are everywhere.