A Little Hangout

Y/N and Ahsoka were in the cruiser waiting for Obi-Wan's signal since he had to go save Anakin from Dooku. Of course it was Obi-Wan's plan for Anakin to get captured in the first place to get close to Dooku. Y/N heard a loud beeping noise from his transmitter which was the signal from Obi-Wan.

Y/N: Fire! (the cruiser starts firing)

Ahsoka: Let's hope we don't blow it up before they could escape.

Y/N: Yeah, wouldn't want that happening.

Ahsoka: How's your head?

Y/N: A lot better. Thanks for taking care of me.

Ahsoka: No problem. You owe me.

Obi-Wan (radio): Y/N, Ahsoka, we're chasing after Count Dooku. We could use some reinforcements in whatever ships you can fly out here.

Y/N: Copy. Captain Rex, can you take care of this?

Rex: Yes.

Y/N: Come on, Ahsoka.

Ahsoka: Hey, can I fly the ship?

Y/N: Uh, no.

Ahsoka: Oh, come on I got better.

Y/N: No, you didn't. I heard from Anakin that you almost hit an asteroid.

Ahsoka: He has a big mouth...

Y/N: *chuckles* Maybe next time.

Ahsoka: Do we need anyone else to take with us?

Y/N: Nope. Just you and me.

Y/N and Ahsoka got into the hangar and they got into their ship. Y/N started it up and flew out of the hangar.

Ahsoka: I got their coordinates.

Y/N: Okay.

As Y/N flew past the Separatist ship they made their way to the planet Vanqor since that was where their coordinates were showing.

(Vanqor)

As Y/N and Ahsoka arrived to Vanqor, he and Ashoka saw the two ships that had crash landed.

Ahsoka: Hey, land the ship in that spot there. I sense them nearby.

Y/N: Roger.

Y/N landed the ship and they both walked out and they stood in front of a blocked cave.

Ahsoka: They're in there.

Y/N: Okay, step back.

Y/N threw three grenades at the cave and it exploded creating an opening which Y/N and Ahsoka saw the poison gas come out.

???: *coughs* What was that?

???: *coughs* I don't know.

Ahsoka: Master! (Anakin & Obi-wan walk out) Looks like we got here just in time.

Anakin: What do you mean, just in time?

Ahsoka: You were in very big trouble.

Obi-Wan: Trouble? We were simply searching for Count Dooku.

Anakin: *coughs* Yeah. We had the situation under control.

Y/N: Are you sure? Where's your lightsaber?

Anakin: Uh, lost it.

Ahsoka: So, the blocked entrance, the poison gas, and that gundark that's behind you?

Anakin: Gundark?

Obi-Wan: Oh, you mean the one that's too far away to worry about? (turns around to see the Gundark)