Ahsoka's First Command

Planet Ryloth was invaded by the Separatist Fleet. The Separatist leader that led the invasion was Wat Tambor. As he was also ruling the planet. Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anakin were given the mission to make way for Obi-Wan's ground assault. Y/N and Ahsoka were going to lead a squadron together but of course Y/N was the one training her how to lead since Anakin didn't want to.

Y/N and Ahsoka were in the hanger together as their ships were next to each others. Ahsoka got into hers as she had an R7 unit with her.

Ahsoka: I can't believe I'm going to command a squadron.

Y/N: Nervous?

Ahsoka: Of course not. I learned from the best.

Anakin: Hey, Snips. This is it your first command. You nervous?

Ahsoka: I wish everyone would stop saying that.

Anakin: The men you're commanding are depending on you with their lives.

Ahsoka: Thanks. That takes the pressure off. If I wasn't nervous before, I sure am now.

Anakin: Hey, I have faith in you. I wouldn't send you out there if I didn't think you could handle it. Besides, you'll have Y/N by your side. Rely on him if you need to. May the force be with you.

Ahsoka: I won't let you down... I hope.

Y/N: (smiles) You can do it. I believe in you. Like what Anakin said, give me orders and I'll follow it and give you a few pointers.

Ahsoka: Thanks, Y/N.

Y/N and Ahsoka started their ships as their squadron were also ready to get out and fight as well.

Ahsoka (radio): Okay, you boys ready?

Y/N: Captain Y/N, ready.

Axe (radio): This is two, Axe. Ready when you are, Skipper.

Slammer (radio): Ready on three. This is Slammer, over.

Kickback (radio): Ready on four. Kickback checking in, over.

Swoop (radio): Swoop to Blue Leader, Group Two is standing by, over.

Tucker (radio): Tucker on five. Waiting for mother bird, over.

Ahsoka flies out of the hangar as Y/N and the Squadron followed her lead. They were flying towards the Separatist ship as they also sent their Fighters to fight.

Yularen (radio): Ahsoka, you're all clear.

Ahsoka (radio): Thank you, Admiral. Keep the cruisers back until we've softened them up. Axe, keep your squadron back and wait for my signal. Y/N, you fly with me.

Y/N: Roger.

Axe (radio): You got it boss.

Y/N and Ahsoka flew into battle and started shooting down many of the enemy fighters clearing a path. Ahsoka gave the signal to Axe and his squadron and they joined in as well. But suddenly four more Separatist ships appeared next to the Separatist battle ship.

Yularen (radio): Commander, we've been caught in a trap.

Ahsoka (radio): You're overreacting, Admiral. I can get us through. Blue Squadron, stay the course.

Tucker (radio): We're all set, Blue Leader.

Yularen (radio): I'm ordering you to return to the ship. We're going to need your help.

Anakin (radio): Ahsoka, it's too risky. Get your pilots out of there.

Ahsoka (radio): Y/N? Axe? Are you still there? Come on, boys, stay in formation.