Helping Bounty Hunters

After being away from the battlefield for so long since Y/N was busy training the whole entire time with Ahsoka. Y/N and Ahsoka were finally brought back to the battlefield with Anakin and Obi-Wan as they were going to Planet Felucia to investigate the medical station that they lost contact with.

Anakin: That's Felucia, dead ahead.

Ahsoka: But where's the medical station? I don't see anything on my scanners. (scanner beeps loudly) Wait, there's something. (Vulture droids appear) Vulture droids.

Anakin: Hang on.

Anakin was flying away full speed while dodging the heavy fire from the Vulture droids.

Obi-Wan: I guess we know what happened to the medical station. (ship gets hit) That's not good.

Y/N: They took out the plasma conduit.

As they were falling down into the planet at a fast rate. Y/N had one solution to get out of this bad crash landing.

Y/N: You guys thinking what I'm thinking.

Obi-Wan: Almost certainly not.

Anakin: Starting ejection sequence! (they put on oxygen masks)

Ahsoka: How come every time you fly, we crash?

Anakin: It's not my fault. It's the ship!

Y/N: Excuses!

Anakin: Don't you start!

Ahsoka: (grabs handle) Ready to eject.

Anakin: Wait... now!

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi-Wan ejected from the ship and they were covered by the emergency pods that were protecting them. But they would almost everything on the way down which made the ride a little less comfortable for them. But as they stopped rolling the pods and they all got out while coughing.

Anakin: You all right there, Master?

Obi-Wan: I'm fine, Anakin.

Anakin: What about you, Y/N?

Y/N: I won't even lie. I thought I was going to die from that thing.

Ahsoka: Where on Felucia do you think we are?

Obi-Wan: I'm not sure. (they hear loud roaring)

Ahsoka: Oh, I don't like the sound of that.

Y/N: And I don't like the look of that.

They see two giant creatures that walked right by them which made Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi-Wan quiet.

Obi-Wan: We can't just wander around aimlessly. We need a plan.

Anakin: You always taught me to go on instinct, and my instincts tell me to go that way.

Obi-Wan: No, that... That doesn't seem right. I think we should go this way.

Anakin: Why do you even ask my opinion. You never do things my way.

Obi-Wan: We crashed the ship your way.

Anakin: Very funny. I see your sense of humor survived the landing.

Obi-Wan: It's about the only thing.

Ahsoka: Uh, if you two are done arguing, I think there's some smoke on the horizon, which means people and a way off this planet.

Y/N: Well, let's go.

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi-Wan followed the trail that would lead them to the smoke that they saw and hopefully they could find a way to get off the planet.