Jabba's Son

After the reinforcements came and helped them retake Christophsis. Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anakin had started their new mission together to rescue Jabba's son.

Ahsoka: Y/N, can I ask you something?

Y/N: What is it?

Ahsoka: Your face. Were you born like that?

Y/N: Yes, I was... My mother is human but I never met my father... My mother always told me that I looked like him but I didn't know what he looked like. She was probably referring me to him because of these marks on my face and my eye.

Ahsoka: Does anybody else know what you look like?

Y/N: Master Yoda, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Rex only know what I look like. But now it's also you. So keep my face a seceret okay?

Ahsoka: Your secret's safe with me.

Clone 1: Excuse me can we ask you about the battle down at Christophsis?

Y/N: (looks at Ahsoka) Go ahead.

Ahsoka: Well, I don't really know everything that happened because I just got there after their second fight. But we were heavily outnumbered and they even had an electric shield protecting them. So, Y/N, Master Skywalker, and I took the task to destroy the shield generator.

Clone 2: That sounds like a lot for a Jedi.

Clone 3: How did you destroy the generator?

Ahsoka: Y/N blew it up after we set the charges. But I also saved Master Skywalker from the combat droids. There was this wall behind him with a hole in the middle, so I pull the wall down on top of the droids, destroying them and saving the General. (all the clones laughed)

Clone 1: Captain, did you see this happen?

Y/N: Yep, I saw it with my own eyes.

Clone 3: Did you really get to see the Captain's face? What did he look like?

Y/N: You're really asking that when I'm right here.

Clone 2: Oh, come on, Captain. It's not like we're going to see it anyways.

Ahsoka: (smiles) He's really handsome. (Y/N blushes)

Anakin: All right, men. We still got a job to do.

Y/N: You heard the General, move it.

All the clones dispersed and they went back to their stations.

Anakin: Would this be a good time to teach you that a Jedi is humble, my young Padawan?

Ahsoka: Sorry, just trying to keep the boys inspired, is all.

Y/N: Well, you did a good job.

Ahsoka: Thank you.

Anakin: Well, let's get in the ships. We're gonna deploy.

Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anakin got in the ships with the other clones and they started their mission. Obi-Wan called Anakin on the hologram.

Obi-Wan (hologram): All right, Anakin, here's the story. Jabba has given us only one planetary rotation to get his son back home to Tatooine safe and sound.

Anakin: Won't take us that long, Master.

Obi-Wan (hologram): Well, take extreme care. We have no idea who's holding Jabba's son. When I've finished negotiations with him, I will join you. (hologram disappears)

Y/N: Well, looks like we got a lot of pressure on our hands.

Anakin: You got that right. (looks at Ahsoka) Stay close to me, if you can.