Revenge

After the enemy breach to steal the holocron was a success. Bane hunted down and captured Master Bolla Ropal who has a crystal which holds the secrets of the Jedi Order. As the Separatist fleet came to help Bane. Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anikan arrived to cutoff their escape to stop Bane from delivering the holocron. While Y/N was watching the Separatist ships being destroyed.

Ahsoka: How're you feeling?

Y/N: Angry. I can't let him escape this time.

Ahsoka: We'll get him. I know we will.

Yularen: General, a Separatist command ship is fleeing the battle.

Ahsoka: You think they have Master Ropal on board as a prisoner?

Anakin: I'm sure of it. Admiral, intercept them before they can jump to hyperspace. I'll ready the troops for boarding.

Yularen: Boarding? We have no boarding craft. We were prepared to land on the planet, not to board another ship. You can't be serious.

Anakin: I am, Admiral. Thank you for your opinion. Now, target their hyperdrive. We don't want them getting away.

As the cruiser destroyed the enemy's power converters. Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anakin went to the hangar to meet with Rex and the other clone troopers.

Rex: I've rounded up three brigades, sir. Where are we going?

Anakin: We're going to board a Separatist frigate, rescue Master Ropal and recover an archive holocron.

Rex: We have no assault craft, sir. Only a couple of fighters and the Twilight. (Anakin glares) Waiting for orders, sir.

Ahsoka: And the plan is? (Anakin looks at her) Just curious.

Yularen: I came down to see if I could be of any help, General Skywalker.

Anakin: Actually you can. (points at walkers) Activate those Walkers, Admiral.

Yularen: You are not thinking of using those to transport the clones to that frigate.

Ahsoka: Well, they are pressurized.

Rex: And they're equipped with magnetic feet. Hmm. Good call.

Ahsoka: Master, you're a genius.

Yularen: Those walkers are designed for terrain, not space.

Y/N: Load them up. We don't have time.

Anakin: Let's go.

Y/N, Ahsoka, and Anakin ran to one of the walkers and they got inside as the other clone troopers also got in and the others got into different ones. As the hatch opened they were dropped onto the Separatist ship, Anakin and Ahsoka got out to take out the vulture droids that were trying to stop them from advancing. Y/N and Rex continued shooting the battle droids that tried to take out Ahsoka and Anikan.

But once they reached to the hatch, R2 unlocked the hatch as Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and the clone troopers all jumped in and raided the ship. They quickly ran to the bridge and the door opened as they took out the battle droids that were in the room. But Y/N didn't see Bane in the room.

Anakin: R2, see if you can find Master Ropal. (R2 beeps)

Y/N: He's not here! Lock down the hangar bay and destroy all the escape pods! No one gets off this ship!

Rex: Let's move! (leaves with squad)

Then there was an explosion from one of the engines. R2 beeps and he quickly led the way as Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and the clone troopers followed R2 to the prison cells that they had on the ship.