Breaking Out a Jedi

Y/N was sleeping on his bed after their experience with that planet and stopping the Son. Y/N has been having nightmares about the Son but sometimes those nightmares felt like a reality. Y/N woke up and he looked at his hands and he saw his hands were shaking.

Ahsoka: (opens door) Hey, Y/N?

Y/N: Oh, hey...

Ahsoka: You okay? I heard you from the other room.

Y/N: Y-Yeah, I'm fine.

Ahsoka: Well, get up. We got a mission.

Y/N: Mission? To where?

Ahsoka: We're going to rescue Master Piell. Master Skywalker and Master Kenobi will be leading the mission with Rex, Cody, and the other clones that are joining us.

Y/N: Okay...

Y/N puts on his mask and he got out of bed and followed Ahsoka to meet up with Anakin and Obi-Wan in the hangar.

Ahsoka: Y/N... I have something to tell you.

Y/N: What is it?

Ahsoka: I... I had a vision about you.

Y/N: Good or bad?

Ahsoka: Bad...

Y/N: What happened?

Ahsoka: Y/N... you died in my vision. I don't know if it's on this mission that we're going on or maybe sometime in the near future.

Y/N: Ahsoka, I'll be fine. Besides, I'll have you guys there to help me if anything were to happen.

Ahsoka: (smiles) Right.

Once Y/N and Ahsoka arrived to the hangar. Everybody was standing there waiting for them. But Y/N saw the battle droids were going to fly the ship.

Anakin: All right, you two ready?

Ahsoka: Ready.

Y/N: Ready.

Anakin: Listen, this mission is going to be very dangerous. So, I need you two to be on your guards.

Y/N: So, what's the plan?

Anakin: Well, for us to sneak past enemy scanners we're going to use carbon-freezing while the droids are going to be our pilots so we can pass through easily.

Y/N: Uh, is this a good idea?

Obi-Wan: Try to relax. We'll be unfrozen as soon as we arrive.

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and their squad all went down each hole as they were frozen. They were loaded onto the ship and the droids flew out of the hangar and flew out Coruscant.

(Planet Citadel)

The droids were able to pass through the enemy scanners which meant the plan was going great so far. The droids landed on a platform so that they couldn't be seen. The droids took Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and their squad out of the ship. Then they were all unfrozen and they got out walking as they stretched.

Y/N: My neck hurts...

Ahsoka: Need a massage?

Y/N: Yes, please.

Anakin: Nice experience, right?

Y/N: Never doing that again.