Little Reunion

Y/N and Ahsoka were in the house cleaning the living room together. They heard someone knocking at the front door and Y/N puts on his mask and he opened the door. Y/N saw the people wearing Death Watch armor.

???: Y/N L/N?

Y/N used the Force to get his lightsaber in his hands and he activated it as he pointed it at the girl.

Y/N: Who are you? (Ahsoka activates her lightsabers)

???: Wait, we just wanna talk.

Y/N: Get inside.

Y/N and Ahsoka lets the group inside their home and they sat down on the couches.

???: Nice to see you again girlie. New man?

Ahsoka: No, he's been my man. What are you doing here, Bo-Katan?

Bo-Katan: (takes off helmet) It's like I said we just wanna talk. Death Watch is gone. It doesn't exist anymore. After our encounter with Starkiller on Carlac we went our own way. Besides, my sister said that you two could help us.

Y/N: Your sister?

Bo-Katan: My sister is Satine Kryze the Duchess of Mandalore.

Ahsoka: They do look alike.

Y/N: You never answered my question. How did you find us?

Bo-Katan: One of my men was able to track down your personal ship by hacking into the systems from the Jedi Temple.

Y/N: That's pretty gutsy of you.

Bo-Katan: We really need your help.

Ahsoka: Help with what?

Bo-Katan: Him. (shows Maul on the holo)

Ahsoka: Maul... (notices Y/N's hand shaking & she holds his hand)

Y/N: Where is he...?

Bo-Katan: He's on Mandalore. But we need a few men to help us.

Y/N: And so you came to us thinking we might help you?

Bo-Katan: Well, yes. You helped my sister so I knew I could trust you both.

Y/N: (looks at Ahsoka) What do you think?

Ahsoka: I want to catch him. But this decision is entirely on you. Whatever you choose I won't question you.

Y/N: I don't want to... but I guess it's time to face my Father.

Bo-Katan: Your Father?

Y/N: It's a long story. Let's move.

Y/N, Ahsoka, Bo-Katan, and her men left the house and they got on their ship and left their peaceful home behind. Y/N went up to the transmitter and he called a specific cruiser.

??? (hologram): Who am I speaking to?

Y/N: Hello, Admiral Yularen.

Yularen (hologram): Commander L/N? (sees Ahsoka) Commander Tano.

Ahsoka: (smiles) Hello, Admiral.

Y/N: Is Anakin or Obi-Wan with you? I need to speak to them.

Yularen (hologram): They just finished their battle. I will send them a message to come back immediately.