Becoming a Padawan

Today there was a meeting going on with the Jedi Masters, while Y/N and Anakin were present at the meeting since it was about Y/N. While Ahsoka was patiently waiting outside in the hallway.

Y/N: So, am I in trouble?

Obi-Wan: No, you're not in trouble. We came to discuss with you about something that we all want you to see.

Y/N: Okay? What is it?

Then a hologram of the battle against Ahsoka and Barriss appeared which showed Y/N using the Force on Ahsoka and Barriss.

Windu: Do you remember doing that?

Y/N: What? No. But that doesn't make any sense. You're all joking with me right?

Luminara: Y/N, it appears that this is real. We've analyzed the video many times.

Fisto: When the parasite infected you it must've triggered your "Awakening".

Y/N: Awakening?

Yoda: Awakening, to use the Force it did.

Y/N: But-

Plo: I've always had questions about you, Commander. Whenever we were on the ground when you kept jumping like us, I had a feeling that you were one of us. No human can make those jumps without using a jet-pack to get up there.

Luminara: Or even dropping down without breaking any bones. I had my suspicions too. Ever since my Padawan told me about you more it has been crossing through my mind lately.

Y/N: But I did everything so many times to use the Force and it never worked. But because I get infected it works now? General Kenobi, you've even seen it yourself. You tested me before and I didn't have the Force.

Obi-Wan: It's time we try again.

Obi-Wan sets down a Lightsaber on the ground. Y/N was a little hesitant but Anakin nudged him and he stepped forward. Y/N stuck his arm out and he closed his eyes. He could hear the lightsaber move a little bit and he couldn't hear it anymore. As he opened his eyes the lightsaber was in the air. But he looked around to make sure no one was using the Force and nobody wasn't. He had the lightsaber come to his hand and he gripped onto the lightsaber and he looked at it.

Yoda: Activate it you, shall.

Y/N: (activates lightsaber) Orange...? What does it mean?

Windu: You'll figure that out soon enough. But it's time for you to change out of that armor and wear these clothes that we have for you.

Y/N: O-Okay.

Fisto: Now, it's time to assign you to a Master.

Anakin: May I be his, Master?

Windu: You already have a Padawan.

Anakin: I know, but, I've already taught Y/N a lot of things before this when he was still in training. I know it's against the rules to have two Padawans but please let him be my Padawan. I know him and Ahsoka can help each other like they always have.

Yoda: Very well. Assign Y/N to you, I shall.

Anakin: Thank you, Master.

Windu: Let's end this meeting. We'll inform the clone troops about this as well.

Y/N and Anakin walked out of the room while Ahsoka was still standing there since the beginning.

Ahsoka: So?

Anakin: Y/N, is my Padawan. You two will be Padawan buddies.

Ahsoka: Awesome!

Anakin: How do you feel, Y/N?

Y/N: I don't know what to feel... Like I feel excited but at the same time confused. I'm actually a Jedi. After all these years...

Ahsoka: What color is your lightsaber?

Y/N: Orange.

Ahsoka: What? You get a special color and I'm stuck with green.

Anakin: As much as I hate to say it. Master Yoda was the one that made that lightsaber for him.

Ahsoka: That's even more extra special.

Y/N: Is it?

Ahsoka: Yes.

Anakin: You gonna go change?

Y/N: Yeah. I'll be back.

Y/N walked into the room and he looked down at the Lightsaber. As he was thinking that it could be a dream and he pinched himself hard but it didn't work and he realized it was reality.

Y/N finished changing into his new clothes and he looked at himself in the mirror. As he looked at the mask and he put it on since he liked it.

Y/N walked out while he was wearing his hood and he had a smile behind his mask

Ahsoka: Lookin good. Lookin mysterious.

Y/N: Thanks. So... What do Jedis usually do?

Anakin: Well, as of right now since we're away from the battle. You're going to be training today.

Y/N: Uh, what?

Anakin: There's a form that I think will suit you.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Anakin: Let's head to the training room. Come on.

Y/N and Ahsoka followed Anakin to the training room where he was standing there with his lightsaber in his hand. Ahsoka also had to join in since it was something that she also had to learn and it could help them in battle.

Anakin: Y/N, how did you usually hold your darksaber?

Y/N: Uh, I held it in reverse grip.

Anakin: We're on a good start.

Y/N: Already?

Anakin: You see that grip is already allowing you to use three different forms. Form V/Shein, Form IV/Ataru, Form VI/Niman. You see when I saw you fight with your darksaber I realized by teaching you this form could help you. Since this form required fast movements which you have.

Y/N: Uh, can I ask a question before we start?

Anakin: What?

Y/N: Can I combine all three together?

Anakin: Do you know how the three forms work?

Y/N: Well, I did spend all my time in the library so, yeah.

Anakin: How about mastering the forms first before trying to combine it together.

Y/N: Okay. So, which one should I do first?

Anakin: Start with Form V. You too, Ahsoka.

Ahsoka: Yes, Master.

Ahsoka joined in with Y/N and they started practicing the form many times since Anakin wanted them to master it completely so that they could learn from it continue to get stronger togther.