Escaping Citadel

After Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and their group got out safely. They were carefully making their way back to the ship hopefully regrouping with Obi-Wan there.

Anakin: R2, are you and your battle droids ready to go? (R2 beeps) All right, get the ship fired up. We'll meet you at the pipeline exit after you've picked up Obi-Wan assuming he's still on schedule. (looks at Y/N) Y/N, I need to talk to you.

Y/N: What?

Anakin: Listen, I appreciate what you did back there but you can't be threatening someone. It's not the Jedi way. Control your anger.

Y/N: I undertsand. I won't do it again.

Anakin: I need you and Ahsoka to lead the group.

Ahsoka: Where are you going?

Anakin: Obi-Wan's not here so someone needs to stay behind and protect our flank. Also, when you reach the wall, make sure to detonate the bombs on the wall.

Y/N: Got it.

Y/N and Ahsoka ran ahead while Anakin stayed behind to make sure they weren't followed. As they continued on the path they made their way to a dead-end.

Y/N: This is probably the wall the Anakin was talking about. Ahsoka, plant the charges.

Ahsoka: On it.

Ahsoka ran up to the wall and she set the bombs on the wall and she quickly ran back as the bombs exploded creating a huge hole. Anakin dropped down and killed the battle droids that followed them.

Y/N: Come on, let's keep moving.

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and their group continued to make their way to the meeting point. They reached to the pipe and Y/N opened the hatch but there was a strong smell. They quickly went inside and they climbed up the ladder to reach the top and they continued to make their way down into the pipe.

Ahsoka: Hey, I think I found a way out.

Y/N and Ahsoka opened the hatch and they checked their surroundings but no enemy droids or even a ship.

Anakin: What do you two see?

Ahsoka: The coast is clear. But I don't see Master Kenobi or R2 anywhere.

Just as Y/N and Ahsoka were about to get out enemy droids appeared and they pointed their blasters at them. Y/N and Ahsoka quickly jumped out as they activated their lightsabers and destroyed the droids quickly. But a whole group of battle droids appeared with a droid-spider. They all quickly ran behind a giant rock as Anakin threw a bomb into the pipe and it exploded destroying the battle droids and droid-spider in the explosion.

Anakin: Okay, plan B.

Tarkin: There's a plan B?

Anakin: There's always a backup plan. We'll meet R2 at Obi-Wan's position.

(Landing Pad)

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and their group just arrived in time as they also got into cover when the battle droids were firing at Obi-Wan and his group.

Y/N: The ship is surrounded.

Taekin: We need to launch a full forward assault and take that vessel.

Obi-Wan: We may have a bigger problem. Those turrets. If we don't take them out, they will use them to destroy the ship and prevent our escape.

Tarkin: Which is preciseley why we should get aboard that shuttle and use the weapons systems to decimate those droids.

Y/N: No, that's suicide.

Anakin: Whatever, we're gonna do. We better do it fast.

Battle droids were flying towards them with Ariel Platforms. The battle droids shot at their position and they quickly jumped to dodge the lasers. Anakin jumped and kicked the battle droid off and stole the Ariel Platform to shoot back at the droids.