Unfateful Day

(This part actually never happened in the show. It was made up by me. Hope ya enjoy it...)

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi-Wan were on a mission together to find Count Dooku on Planet Kashyyyk. They didn't know what he was planning but only got information that he was there and this time they were going to attempt to capture him. But first they had to speak to the Wookie village first before they started their attempt to capture Dooku.

Ahsoka: Are you sure that he's here?

Anakin: He is. The information that we got from our scouts are never wrong.

Obi-Wan: It's just that he might be hiding somewhere that is near here.

Y/N: Which is?

Obi-Wan: Somewhere near the Wookie's village.

Y/N & Ahsoka: Wookies.

Anakin: Uh, are you two excited to meet them?

Y/N: Actually Ahsoka and I have a Wookie friend. His name's Chewbacca but we call him Chewie for short.

Anakin: Oh, and where did you two meet him?

Ahsoka: When Y/N and I got kidnapped by the Trandoshans. He was one of the prisoners that we saved.

Obi-Wan: Well, then I guess speaking to them won't be so difficult.

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi-Wan arrived to the Wookie village that they had built and the village looked really peaceful. But Y/N and Ahsoka heard a familiar growl.

Y/N: Chewie!

Ahsoka: Hey, there big guy! (Chewie growls & hugs them both)

Y/N: Chewie, this is Anakin and Obi-Wan our friends. (Chewie growls & waves)

Obi-Wan: Nice to meet you, Chewie.

Anakin: Thanks for helping my Padawans.

Obi-Wan: Now, if I may ask is your leader here? We need to speak with him about an urgent matter. (Chewie growls & walks ahead)

Ahsoka: Well, let's follow him.

They all followed Chewie to a bigger hut which was where their leader was living in. They went inside and they saw all the other Wookies that were in the building since they all saw their ship land in front of their village. Chewie growled to the chief and the chief growled back.

Obi-Wan: Excuse me. We are here to inform you that we're not here to hurt any of you. We are with the Republic and the man we're looking for is a man named Count Dooku. Have you all seen him pass by through here? (Wookie Chief growls)

Anakin: So, he did come by here. (Wookie Chief growls) He was looking for a cave? For what?

Y/N: (Wookie Chief growls) He's trying to gather even more materials to make more weapons. But why would he be here?

Obi-Wan: There must be a reason why he's here.

Ahsoka: Do you know where the cave is located?

Y/N: (Chewie growls) Chewie's gonna take us there. But it's heavily guarded.

Obi-Wan: Well, let's scout first and then make a plan.

Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi-Wan all followed Chewie out of the village and he led them the way to the village.

(Cave)

As they all arrived to the cave they ended up seeing a lot of battle droids around the whole cave with a tank.

Ahsoka: They even have a tank?

Y/N: I wonder what's in there. If something they're digging for could be so useful to them. It could be useful for us too.