Dangerous Plan

After Y/N, Ahsoka, and Plo made their report to the council. Y/N came up with an attack strategy with Anakin to take out the weapon and General Grievous. While Ahsoka and Plo were catching up, Y/N and Anakin decided to hold a meeting with their pilots.

Anakin: This strike force has been commissioned by the Senate to hunt down the enemy's new battleship. As the bulk of our fleets are engaged on the front lines, we'll be on our own. Captain Y/N has prepared our attack strategy.

Y/N: Thank you, General. While our capital ships are vulnerable to the enemy's attack, I want to have a squad of bombers that can out-maneuver their ion weapon. Our target will be the bridge and General Grievous. Our bombers will attack at high speed to evade the enemy's ion weapon. We'll concentrate our firepower on the bridge superstructure, here. We destroy General Grievous, and the ship will fall with him. Any questions?

Clone 1: Just tell us where that metal-head is, sir.

Clone 2: Yeah, we've been waiting for a chance to take him out.

Y/N: All right, men. Settle down. This is an important mission. We destroy Grievous, we can bring the war to a quicker end. Pilots, prepare your bombers.

Plo: Y/N, Skywalker, this is an aggressive plan. Are you sure your squadron can complete this mission?

Y/N: My squad has never failed a mission ever since I started leading them. Especially when it comes to piloting against our enemies.

Skywalker: Well, you heard him.

Plo: I like your confidence.

Y/N: Well, Anakin, let's go get ready.

Anakin: Bossing me around now?

Y/N (whispers) Uh, don't tell Padme.

Anakin: *chuckles* I'm just joking. (walks away with Y/N)

Plo: Y/N and Master Skywalker seem to inspire great confidence in their men.

Ahsoka: They do lead by example.

Anakin: So, how's Ahsoka's flying?

Y/N: Uh...

Anakin: Oh boy...

Y/N: I mean she's going to be flying with you since she is your Padawan.

Anakin: I have R2.

Y/N: Oh, no. Don't be playing that card. You are not having her come with me.

As Y/N and Anakin were making their way to get into their ships. Ahsoka looked really excited and was ready to fly one as well.

Ahsoka: Oh, which one's mine?

Anakin: Well, we don't have enough for you. So, you're gonna fly with me and be my gunner.

Ahsoka: What? Can I fly it instead?

Anakin: No. I'm flying.

Ahsoka: Wait... (looks at Y/N) Did you tell him that I'm a bad pilot?

Y/N: Uh... No. (R2 beeps) R2!

Ahsoka: Wow, thanks a lot.

Anakin: Well, you ready?

Ahsoka: I'll fly with Y/N. Since he doesn't like my flying maybe I can learn something from him. Since he is the "best".

Y/N: What? Anakin.

Anakin: Sorry. She made up her mind. She's flying with you.

Y/N: Wow... Some Master you are.

Yularen: Skywalker, the enemy warship has attacked our convoy of medical transports near Ryndellia.

Ahsoka: Medical transports? Only General Grievous would go after clones who can't fight back.