Destroying the Factory

As the fight to destroy the Separatist droid factory on Geonosis continued. Y/N, Ahsoka, Anakin, and their squadron were prepared to launch their assault on the fortress. Republic Commanders also sent Luminara and her Padawan Barriss Offee, to reinforce the attack.

Ahsoka: All right, men. This bridge is our first waypoint. Focus your fire on the gun emplacements here and here, because it's only—

Anakin: Because it's only after we neutralize the guns that we can push for the factory.

Ahsoka: I was... Yes. We can push for the factory. Now, expect stiff resistance from—

Anakin: And don't forget to top off your energy cells and ration packs. Once we leave, there will be no re-supply. Anything else, Ahsoka?

Ahsoka: No. I think you've pretty much covered everything... in my briefing.

Y/N's (thoughts): Ah, great, she's mad.

Anakin: Very well. Squad dismissed. (squad leaves) Okay, what's next?

Ahsoka: You know, Master, my briefing might go better if you didn't intereupt me every time I try to—

Anakin: I wasn't interrupting. I was trying to help you.

Ahsoka: Which I would appreciate if you didn't interrupt me to do it. I just think maybe you don't trust me to give the briefing.

Anakin: It's not about trust. It's about getting the job done right.

Ahsoka: Ah, so you don't trust me to get the job done right. I knew it!

Anakin: Snips, I never said—

Ahsoka: No. no, it's okay. I understand. I'm the Padawan. You're the Master.

Anakin: Y/N, help me out.

Y/N: Uh... *whistles*

Ahsoka drags Y/N away with her but Anakin decided to follow them. But Y/N was caught in the middle since they continued arguing. Again...

Anakin: Ahsoka, please stop. If you listen to me—

Ahsoka: Well, if you don't trust me then maybe you should send me back.

Anakin: Oh, don't tempt me, Snips.

Y/N: (sees Luminara) General Luminara, help me.

Luminara: *sighs* If you're both finished with your little discussion, we do have a factory to destroy. Well, Barris, aren't you going to introduce to yourself?

Barriss: Padawan learner Barriss Offee at your service.

Ahsoka: Glad to meet you. I'm Ahsoka.

Y/N: Hello, Commander Offee. I'm Commander Y/N.

Barriss: I've been wanting to meet you. I've heard so much about you. (shakes Y/N's hand)

Y/N: Oh, well, I'm flattered.

Anakin: It's good to see both of you again.

Luminara: I wish it was under more peaceful circumstances. So, did you make a plan?

Anakin was telling the plan to Luminara. But of course there was going to be a disagreement since Y/N could just tell by the look on her face.

Luminara: A frontal assault is risky. Our losses will be high.

Anakin: But not as high as they'll be if that factory comes online.

Luminara: Indeed, but there is an alternative. Every Geonosian building has a series of catacombs beneath it that run deep underground.