Ex-Sith Alliance

Y/N was still on the run but he was going to find out the truth on his own to clear his name. Y/N was in the lower depths of Coruscant and he was walking around with his cloak on but he noticed a wanted sign of him and he took off his mask to not make him more suspicious.

Y/N: (presses on com-link) Ahsoka.

Ahsoka (radio): Y/N? Are you safe?

Y/N: Safe but on the run.

Ahsoka (radio): Where exactly?

Y/N: I can't tell you but someone is definitely tryng to frame me.

Ahsoka (radio): It's not safe for you to call me on the Jedi communicator. Find another way to contact me.

Y/N: I will.

Ahsoka (radio): In the meantime I'll do some digging and see if I can find anything out to help you on my end. But be careful Master Skywalker and Master Plo are on their way to find you.

Y/N: Thank you.

Ahsoka (radio): Be safe. I love you.

Y/N: I love you too.

Y/N hung up and he destroyed his com-link. Y/N made his way to the train station and he boarded onto the train and it left. But there were two comductors coming to look at the passes from each passenger. As the train stopped and the doors opened Y/N walked out without creating a big scene since no one knew his face.

Y/N went into the elevator and he went down. As he reached the bottom he quickly ran into the alleyway but he was suddenly knocked down by someone as they activated their lightsabers.

???: Well, well, I didn't believe it when I first heard it, but I guess it's true, the Senate has put a bounty on your head. (reveals their face) And I'm going to be the one who collects.

Y/N: Ventress, it was you, wasn't it? (Ventress takes his lightsaber) You were behind this, and you framed me.

Ventress: I don't know what you're talking about.

Y/N: Yes, you do. So, what are you now, a bounty hunter?

Ventress: Yes, and someone who knows how to make easy money.

Ventress got Y/N up and they started walking towards the ship docks since she was going to bring Y/N in to earn money.

Y/N: So, what? You're just gonna hand me over? Besides, I could actually use your help.

Ventress: In what star system do you think I would ever help you?

Y/N: Well to an Ex-Sith to another. A traitorous Jedi tried to blow up the Jedi Temple and has framed me for that and other killings.

Ventress: Mmm, so the Jedi aren't that holy after all.

Y/N: I know Dooku tried to have you killed. I know he betrayed you. What if this is his new apprentice? I've fallen from my path just as you've fallen from yours. Besides they made me a Sith until I was broken from the Dark Side. So, we have a lot more in common than you think.

Ventress: What can you offer me that's better than money?

Y/N: If you help me I'll speak to the Council and the Senate on your behalf. I'll get you a full pardon for your crimes.

Ventress: You have my attention. But I'm going to go where the tide flows. If the tide is flowing against you, don't think I'll forget about the bounty on your head.

Y/N: Fair enough.

Ventress: I suggest we find somewhere else to discuss this.

The lights were flashed at Y/N and Ventress and they started running. Ventress activated the ray-shields while Anakin saw Y/N and Ventress together and they ran into an alleyway that led to a holo booth.