I love you

~Astrid~

Wait is he serious? Is he really asking me to marry him??!!

I smiled widely and nodded. "Yes! One hundred percent yes!" I grabbed his face and kissed him, passionately. He kissed me back and after awhile, he put the ring on my finger. At this point I was crying. I'm so happy!

"Michael, were you waiting this entire time?" I looked at him and he nodded. "Yeah! I knew that I wanted to be with you. I knew you are the one for me." He gave me a smile. "I'm still sorry" I sighed. "My love. This isn't your fault. Crystal was at fault. She lied to the both of us." He held my hand.

I wiped my tears and nodded. He was right. This wasn't our fault. I just wish she didn't do this. I'm starting to feel happy again. I guess Michael is the whole reason for that. "Babe. Are you gonna move back with me in LA?" He looked at me. I never thought of that.

"I don't know. I have a life here now with my two new best friends and I just can't leave. Plus. It's very peaceful here." I mentioned and he just nodded. He didn't speak for a couple of seconds and then he gave me a smile."What if.." He paused and grabbed both of my hands now. "What if I moved here, with you?"

My eyes went a bit wide. Is he actually serious?? "Are you being for real, Michael?" I looked at him, hoping he would say yes. "Yeah I'm being for real. A new life just the three of us with your friends. I wouldn't mind at all." He then said and I hugged him.

"Thank you! Thank You! You don't know how much this means to me, Michael!" I smiled widely and he pecked my lips.

~Michael~

After an hour of talking, Astrid fell asleep in her bed. I joined her but stayed awake for a little bit. I contacted management and the guys about my plan. I do want to stay in the band but since I'm gonna be living somewhere far, it's gonna be a little bit difficult. It's pretty late so I don't expect them to answer right away.

(Time skip to morning)

I woke up a few hours later and realized that I woke up before Astrid. I guess she was really exhausted. I grabbed my phone and saw that everyone that I contacted have finally texted back. Let's just say that I'm still in the band and that we could basically work around it.

Also the guys are surprised with the whole Crystal thing but understood why I'm moving. I haven't told them that I'm engaged but I'll post about it soon. I looked at Astrid and I can't help how beautiful she is. I took a quick photo of her and smiled. "My girl.." I said to myself.

I posted the photo with the caption saying, "I'm lucky to be waking up next to my beautiful pregnant fiance <3" Not even an hour passed and everyone is commenting on the post. Very positive outcome I might add but there is a huge chunk that are a bit confused.

I posted on my story that I will be talking about the whole situation soon as the truth need to come out. While I was doing this, Astrid still hasn't woken up so I decided that I would make her breakfast in bed as she deserves it.

After an hour of cooking, I was gonna bring it to her but I saw her waddling to the kitchen while rubbing her tired eyes. So cute. "Good morning babe. I was gonna bring this to you but since you woke up, we can eat together." She smiled. "Thank you, baby." She sat on the chair and I put the plate infront of her.

We started eating once I set up my plate and laid it on the table. "How did you sleep?" I asked. "It was good. Was really hoping to see you when I woke up but this is fine too." She giggled. I smiled and we just continued eating while making small conversation.

The whole day we just rest and I was helping her with anything that needed to be done or cleaned. I didn't want her to do a lot of work or stress herself out. I also ended up meeting her two best friends. They freaked out when they saw me. They are really nice and I love them for helping Astrid.

I can see why Astrid wouldn't want to leave Oregon. It seems like she is happy here with her friends and the enviorment. What ever makes her happy, I'm happy. So if it means to move here with her and our kid, I'll just do just that. I can't let her go again. Not this time. But this time now, I don't have to worry as she will one day be my wife.