I miss you

~Michael~

After 6 months, I finally got to hear Astrid's voice. I started to feel very emotional when she started speaking. " Astrid..." I started to cry at this point. "I missed you so much.." I said softly while crying. "I'm so sorry for leaving.." She said. I could hear her crying now. She missed me.

"Please don't apologize. This is not your fault." I reasurred her. "I missed you a lot, Michael.. You are the only one I keep thinking about.." She said, choking on her sobs. "Astrid... Please tell me where you are so I can go to you.." I held onto my chest, hoping she would tell me.

She starts telling me her address, we hung up and I search up her address. She lives in Oregon? That's something I didn't expect. I immediately booked the plane and rushed out of the house and drove to the airport. I need to see her. I need to see my Astrid.

~Astrid~

After we hung up, I started to cry even more. Jace and Mika rushed over to me and hugged me gently. Fuck. I didn't think I would be this emotional after hearing his voice again. "You are getting your man's back." Jace chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood. I slighltly giggled and looked at the both of them. "Thank you for everything guys." They both nod and kissed the top of my head.

After an hour has passed, Jace and Mika left so I can be alone with Michael. I took a shower and put on fresh clothes. I made sure to wear something baggy as I don't want Michael to know until I show him. I'm hoping Crystal won't be mad.

After 40 minuets or so later. I hear a knock on the door. My heart starts to beat fast. Michael. I rushed to the door and stood there for a second. "Okay. I got this." I said to myself and opened the door. He's here. My Michael.

~Michael~

When I got to Oregon, I immediately called for an uber. My heart has been racing since I got in the plane. Once I got to her apartment, I looked for her house. Then once I reached it, I knocked on the door. I waited and when the door flew open, I was faced with the girl I've been looking for.

My Astrid. She looks even more beautiful. My eyes starts to water again and I noticed that her eyes were watering too. We both missed each other. I slowly walked up to her and grabbed her face gently. "My sweet Astrid." I said softly and she gave me such a warm smile that just melted my heart.

"My sweet Michael." She said softly. I smiled and leaned in for a kiss. She did the same and once we connected our lips, it felt like home. I missed her so much. I brought her body closer but I felt something hit my stomach.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked down. Her stomach. It's slightly big. Does this mean? I immediately looked up at her and she gave me a smile. "Surprise." She then said and I started crying. "A-Am I the father?" I choked on my sobs. "Yes you are the father. Let's just say we weren't that careful. I'm six months pregnant." She said and I went on my knees, hugging her stomach gently.

I was such a mess. I'm so happy. I stood up again and kissed her with so much passion with her kissing me back. After a couple minutes, we pulled away and she invited me in. "I'm sorry for keeping this from you. I have been wanting too but.." She paused and sighed. "I didn't want to know about your other child."

"They aren't my kid." I said and her eyes went wide. "She cheated on me during our relationship." I then said and she rushed over to hug me. "I wish we knew before and this whole thing wouldn't have happened" She whispered and I nodded, hugging her back but keeping one of my hands free so I could rub her stomach.

We both sat on the couch after a couple minutes of holding each other and we just talked. Talked about our lives and talked about how we felt during the 6 months of not seeing each other. There was also a bunch a crying which was expected but seeing her cry really breaks my heart.

"I still can't believe that I'm gonna be a dad." I looked at her stomach, then at her. She gave me a smile. "I can't believe that we are gonna be parents." She then said. I held her hand and kissed it. "Are you saying that we are gonna give this another try? I promise I won't hurt y-" She interrupted me.

"Yes. I love you too much to let you go and I know you are gonna be a great father to our child." She gave me a warm smile.

That's it. I can't take this anymore. I can't let her go again. "I know this isn't somewhere special but I've been wanting to do this ever since we have met. I knew you are the person that I want to be with. I know you are the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. The person to marry, have kids and grow old." I paused and slowly took out a small box from my pocket, opening it, revealing a ring.

" I know it's too early but.. Astrid Sinclair. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"