Light shower

~Michael~

It's been a week and Astrid hasn't come out of the room. Whenever she would, It was for eating and using the bathroom. The kids have notice that their mommy wasn't coming out so they have been going to her. This whole thing fucking sucks.

I have invited Mika today. Hopefully she can get to Astrid because I want to go to the park with her and the kids.

Once Mika arrived, I let her in and she rushed to Astrid and I's room. I'm really hoping that this work.

~Astrid~

I was laying on the bed until I hear the door open. I turned my head slightly and sat up immediately. Mika. Why is Mika here?

She rushed over to my side and hugged me. "Michael have been telling me that you've been stuck in the room. What happened?" She asked and I sighed. I told her everything. With Crystal finding out where we lived, why we had to move, Crystal finding where we worked, and how I feel very much in danger.

When I was talking, Mika was crying. She didn't think that this was gonna be this bad. She hugged me tightly and we just ended up crying with each other. I missed my best friend but I understand that she has her own life.

After a couple of minutes, she held my hands and looked at me. "Astrid Please listen to me. Everything will be okay. Go out and get some fresh air with Michael and the kids okay?" I sighed and nodded. She's right. I have to be there for my family. She smiled and got off the bed, reaching out for my hand. "Let's go. I'll walk with you guys out."

I nodded again and grabbed her hand. Since I showered and stuff, I'm basically ready. We walked out and once Michael saw me, He rushed over to me and hugged me. "I'm glad that you are up. I've missed you." I smiled at his words and pecked his cheek. "Let's get some fresh air." He nodded and got ready.

After a couple of minutes, we put on our jackets as it might rain later but a little bit of rain won't hurt.

Once we left the house, Mika parted ways and we walked straight to the park. Michael and I were talking while he held Raelynn's hand and I pushing the stroller. We were laughing and just having a good time. I missed this so much. I shouldn't have let Crystal get into my head. This is the thing I have been missing out on.

Once we reached the park, Raelynn rushed to the playground while Michael followed behind. "Raelynn! Don't run! You will fall!" He yelled out as he was rushing to her. I chuckled and sat on one of the benches with Everett. I took him out of the stroller and placed him next to me, giving him snacks afterwards.

After 30 mintues, It started to sprinkle. "Michael! Raelynn! Let's go now! It's starting to rain!" I yelled out and both rushed over to me. I know I said that a little rain won't be bad but I dont want the kids to get sick.

I put Everett back in the stroller as Michael put Raelynn in (It's a double seated stroller) and we started walking back to the house.

~Crystal~ (Crazy I know lol)

Months and months. I found out where they live, where they work, everything! Even right now, I know where they are! God I'm losing my mind but I don't care! I fucking hate Astrid! She ruined my relationship with Michael! If she didn't come in the picture, Michael and I would have still been together!

I got it all planned out. It has to happen today. I can't wait any longer. This has to happen!

When I got to the park, I waited. I saw them being a happy family. IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME! THIS WAS SUPOSSED TO BE MY LIFE!

If I can't fucking have Michael, no one can!

I waited and waited until I see them leaving the park. HA! She isn't paying attention! This is my time Fuck you Astrid! Say goodnight!

~Astrid~

As we were walking, the rain started to pour a lot more. Shit. "Babes. Let's hurry. I don't want the kids to get sick." He nodded and smiled. "Okay, my love. I'm glad that we did this. Raelynn had a lot of fun." I smiled. "I'm glad. I love you, Michael." We stopped walking and he hugged me tightly, pecking my lips as I returned it back to him. "I love you too, Astrid."

He grabbed the stroller again and we continued to walk.

As we were crossing the road, something fell from the stroller. "I got it. Go on ahead." I said and Michael nodded, reaching the sidewalk. As I went down to pick up the object that fell, everything went black.

~Michael!

"ASTRID!!!!!" I yelled out after she got strucked by a car. I ran over to her and held her body close. "No! No! No! This can't happen! Astrid please wake up!" My voice started to break. Tears streaming my face. It started to rain hard now. I saw as her blood started pool. I started to panic. "Astrid please.. Please fucking wake up!"

People start to gather. Even one of them watched over the kids and called 911. At this point I was bawling my eyes out. My heart was hurting so much. I can't believe that this is happening!

"Astrid, wake up please!"