Moon

{This chapter is inspired by the song "Buwan" by Juan Karlos
(I'm Filipino. Don't judge please and thank you)

~Astrid~

Another month has passed. We have officially been together for 6 months. Man how much I love Michael. He's honestly the dream man. He treats me so well and I can't get enough of him. I fall in love with him more and more each day. I really can't get enough of him.

Today we are finishing up our album. I'm really excited for our fans to hear it! We have really put our hearts into this album. Hopefully it's up to part. Hours later we finally finished it. Oh thank god. "Yay! We finally finished the album!" Amber yells and everyone is cheering. "Yeah! This honestly deserves a party!" Blair yells as well and we cheered again. Man this does deserve a party.

After getting the stuff for the party, we headed to my house and start setting up. An hour has passed and we heard the door open, with people chatting. I looked at the door and saw Michael with Luke, Calum, and Ashton. "Hey guys!" I yelled out to them and they all yelled hi back. I chuckled and rushed over to Michael hugging him.

"How's your album going, love?" I looked up at him and he pecked my forhead, hugging me back. "We finished it!" the guys started to cheer, same with the girls and I giggled."We finished ours too! That's why we are celebrating! Hopefully you don't mind of course." I mentioned and he then pecked my lips, smiling. "I'm so proud of us." He chuckled and I nodded, smiling at him.

Hours later we finished setting up and now all of us are celebrating. Music is loud, everyone having a great time. This is honestly the best day.

~Michael~

I see Astrid dancing with her friends. Her hair moving in a sway. How she moves her hips. Her smile. Her laugh. My heart is bursting out of the seams. She's so fucking beautiful. I'm so in love with her. I just wanna scream it out loud to the Moon that I'm so in love with her. I know now that she's the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with.

She saw me staring and smiled. She walked over to me and pecked my lips. I smiled widely and hugged her. "You are so beautiful, Astrid. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. You make me so happy." I said, not realizing that I have tears streaming down my face. She looks at me and smiled, tears forming in her eyes. "Awe baby. You are gonna make me cry. You are so amazing, my love." She wiped my tears away and kissed me.

I kissed her back with so much passion. Her lips are so soft. I held her close to me and pulled away, staring at her face. "My beautiful angel."

~Astrid~

Oh my heart. He makes me so happy. He's so perfect. "My handso-" I was gonna say but there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." He said and pecked my cheek. I nodded and watched him leave. I saw that he was talking to someone but can't really make out what he was saying. I then saw his face go pale. I walked up behind him and saw that Crystal was at the front door with tears running down her face. What's going on?

~Michael~

When I went to open the door, I didn't expect for Crystal to be at my door. "What are you doing here, Crystal." I looked at her and she started to get upset with me even asking that. "I have something important to tell you." She said and I just nodded. "Go on. But to let you know I'm pretty bu-" she interrupted me. "I'm pregnant and it's yours." She revealed her growing stomach. What the actual fuck.

My face went pale. "H-how long?" I stuttered. "7 months. I was gonna tell you when you were on tour but you broke up with me to be with..." She paused and looked behind me. "Her." She finished and I turned slightly. Astrid is behind me. Shit. SHIT! She's behind me! "Michael. What's going on?" She asked while looking at me, avoiding any eye contact with Crystal.

"Michael. Tell her or I will." She demanded. "Tell me what?" Astrid asked, a bit confuse. "You are taking so long. I'm pregnant and it's Michael's." Crystal then said and I saw Astrid's face fall. Fuck. My. Life.