Mistake

~Astrid~

Another three months have passed and I'm 6 months pregnant now. I couldn't be more happier! Life with me, the baby, Jace, and Mika have been great! Jace and Mika have been coming over and just taking care of me. I will forever be grateful for them coming into my life.

Today I'm working and I got to relax as it was a slow day today. I work as a barista by the way. I've been showing a lot too! My little bean is growing! But also I'm keeping the gender a surpise as I don't want to know just yet. I'm so excited for them to come out. I wonder how Michael is doing though. I'm hoping he's okay.

The girls has stopped updating me about him because he basically has shut himself out from the world according to Skye. I've been really debating on contacting him because I do miss him. Jace and Mika have been telling me to contacting him because they have been noticing how I would always talk about him. They even noticed me staring at old photos of us.

I didn't have the heart to delete them. It would hurt too much. I really do miss him.

I rubbed my stomach gently and continued with work. There's a lot to think about.

~Michael~

So the baby arrived three months ago. Life have been a mess. I've shut myself out from everyone. I've been so unhappy. What makes it worst is that the baby might not be mine. She look's nothing like me! Yeah we have a girl but like I have mentioned, the baby doesn't look like me.

Since I had this speculation ever since she was born, I have decided to do a DNA test to make sure if this kid is mine or not.

When Crystal went out, I secretly grabbed a sample of her drool and swabbed my mouth. Once she came back home, I immediately left the house. I need to know the truth. I need to know if I'm a father or not.

Once I reached the building, I gave them both of the samples and I waited. While I waited, I looked through my photos, specifically the ones of Astrid. God I miss her. I wonder how she's doing. I wonder if she ever thinks of me. I wonder if she still loves me. An hour have passed and they finally called my name.

Moment of truth.

~Astrid~

After work I went home as my feet were hurting. I invited both Mika and Jace because I need answers if I should contact Michael or not. I need to make sure. Like double sure.

As I waited for them to come over, I started to make dinner for the four of us. As I finished making dinner, Both Jace and Mika arrived. I rushed to the door and open it. "Hey guys!" I smiled and hugged them. They hugged me gently and smiled back. "Hey Astrid!" Both of them replied back.

"I made dinner so I'm hoping you guys haven't ate yet." I mentioned and they rushed in once I moved out of the way. "No we have not! We are starving! Thank you, Astrid!" Mika said while Jace started setting up the table.

All of us sat down and started eating. While eating, we were talking about our day's and some drama. Once we finished eating, Jace and Mika helped me with cleaning the table and washing the dishes. "You know I could've washed the dishes, Jace?" I looked at him and he chuckled.

"With how big you are getting, I don't want you doing any dirty work." He chuckled again and I giggled. "So wanna tell us why you invited us over and making us some delicious food, Astrid?" Mika mentioned. "Right. Once Jace finish washing the dishes, we can talk." I sat on the couch while Mika joined me, rubbing my stomach gently.

Once Jace finished the dishes, He joined us on the couch and smiled. "So spill the tea!" He yelled softly and we all laughed. "Alright. Guys I know we have talked about this before. But I need to make double sure but shou-" I was gonna say but both of them interrupted me.

"Girl just do it!" Both of them said in sync. Okay. I should do it. I nodded and smiled. I stood up and grabbed my phone from the counter, calling his number.

~Michael~

At this point, I'm beyond fucking pissed. I'm not the god damn father! She fucking cheated on me during our relationship! She ruined my relationship with Astrid! When I got the papers and looked through them, I got into my car and rushed home. Once I reached the house, I rushed in and went to go find Crystal.

Once I found Crystal, I immediately started yelling at her. "Crystal what the fuck is wrong with you?! Why the fuck did you lie to me!" I yelled and she didn't even seem to flinch as she knew what I was talking about. "It's because you broke up with me to be with her, Michael! What did you want me to do! We had everything right!" She yelled back and I stared at her in disbelief.

"You fucking cheated on me! The fuck you mean we had it good! You know what, Just fucking get out and never show your face to me ever again!" I yelled once more and walked to the room she was staying at and grabbed her clothes, throwing it outside.

She tried to stop me but I would just shove her out of the way and kept throwing her stuff out until everything of her's is gone. I was over this. I'm over her and this kid. I started grabbing the kids stuff and put them in bags, throwing all of it outside. I'm not that much of an asshole. A kid is a kid.

Once I finished, I threw her and the baby out. I sat on the couch and sighed. but once I sat down, my phone started to ring. I didn't even bother to look at the number and answered it. "Hello?" I asked and waited a bit so they can respond.

The person who responded was the person I didn't expect to respond. Once I realize who it was, my eyes started to water. My sweet angel... "Hi Michael. I missed you." Astrid said with her soft/calming voice. My Astrid is back.