After Dark

(This story is inspired by the song After Dark by Mr. Kitty.)
{SMUT WARNING}

~Astrid~

It's been 5 months since Michael and I got together and when we annouced it on Instagram. Very mixed feelings though. I don't really care. I'm very happy with Michael and I know that he's happy being with me. During these 5 months, we've been working hard on making a new album. He's been such a great support and gives me great ideas. He's such a great boyfriend!

I woke up from the alarm blaring. I looked at my phone and it's 7 in the morning. I turned around to see Michael sleeping still. I smiled and pecked him on the lips. He opened his eyes slightly and smiled. "Good morning beautiful." He said in his morning voice and I just can't help but blush. Man I can't ever get over his morning voice. So sexy.

"Good morning my love. How was your sleep?" I asked while playing with his hand. He kissed mine and then pecked my lips. "It was good. Was dreaming of you." he chuckled. "How about you?" He asked and looked at me. "It was good. Was dreaming of you too." I giggled and got up. "We have to get ready, love. Have to go to the studio today." He nodded and got up as well. Before he goes to the bathroom, he smacked my ass, making me jump a little. "You have a nice ass. Glad that it's mine." He smirked at me and headed to the bathroom. This guy. Making me all flustered and shit.

After eating breakfast and getting ready, we parted ways to go to our destination. When I reached the studio, Blair, Amber, and Skye were already there. They all hugged me and we started working on songs.

"So Skye. How's being in a relationship with the Calum Hood." I teased her and she blushed. "It's been great honestly! He treats me so good that none of my ex's can compare to him!" She said confidently and we all cheered, laughing after. "How about you and Michael? How's that been?" Skye asked with a smile and I smiled back.

"Man being with him has been so wonderful. I would never thought that he would be this into me. He's literally a dream come true. Yeah I do feel bad for Crystal but you know. Can't do anything about that." They all agreed. "I'm glad that he's been treating you well. If he ever hurts you, let me know and I'll be his ass." Amber said and we all laughed.

After working on a few songs, we continued to talk more about our lives. So come to find out that Amber started dating Ashton in the beginning of tour and Blair just started dating Luke not that long ago. Damn all of us are good. "So Astrid. How's your sex life with Michael?" Blair asked while smirking. "Uhh. We are taking it slow so we haven't done anything yet." I said and they all had their mouths open. "Why the hell not? That's how I got Ashton wrapped around my finger." Amber winked. " Same" Blair laughed.

Jesus. Am I the only one who hasn't done anything sexual yet? "Guys I mean. I am still a virgin. Not like anyone wanted to go that far with me during high school." I said and Skye put her hands on my shoulders. "Well listen. Virgin or not. We have been noticing how 'hungry' Michael is getting, if you know what I mean." She chuckled and at this point I was a blushing mess. "I guess we can try doing it tonight." I spoke softly and everyone clapped their hands.

"All right! Let's go Astrid!" They all said and I just slouched on my seat. All of us started planning on what I should do before Michael get's home. Man what did I get myself into.

After our talk, I started getting the things for Michael and I's special night. I rushed home, making sure that he's not home yet (he's not) and started gettng everything ready. Well this is gonna very eventful.