Sunset

~Astrid~

At this point, I'm a little freaked out. How the hell did Michael find my house?! "M-Michael? How the hell did you find my house?" I asked while stuttering. He let go of me and smiled softly. "Okay. Don't freak out please?" He asked and I just nodded. "I was a mess when you left. I missed you like crazy. I couldn't just let you slip away from me." He then said and I just kept nodding, not really knowing what to say.

"I asked your friends but they said no at first but with a little persuading, they agreed." He finished, scratching his head and laughing nervously afterwards. I stared at him, very dumbfounded but smiled. "Damnit Michael. I can't stay mad at you." I said and he smiled widley and was gonna give me a hug but I punched him on the shoulder. Not to rough though. I'm not that mean.

"Ow! What was that for?" He whined and I stared at him sternly. "That's for not telling me that you broke up with her and making me feel guilty becuse I thought that I ruined your relationship!" I said with a raised voice. He put his arms up, "I'm sorry! I know I fucked up!" He said with a scared tone. I chuckled in my head. Well this is funny. "Better be! Clifford you scared me shitless." I said and he nodded immediately. I gave him a soft smile.

"Would you like to come in, Michael?" I asked and he immediately smiled and gave me a hug. "I would love to, Astrid." He then said and let go of me, cupping my cheeks. "I love you, Sinclair." He said while I looked up into his eyes. He loves me? That's something very unexpected. I smiled softly and didn't realize that I was crying. My heart is so full for his man.

"I love you too, Clifford." I then said and we both ended up leaning towards each other, connecting our lips while the sun sets.

~Michael~

My heart is so full. She loves me back. How can I get so lucky? I'm so in love with her. We parted our lips, staring at each other with so much love in our eyes. "Let's head inside. But before we do, I have a question to ask you." I said and she nodded, with a smile plastered on her face. "Do you want to be my girlfriend, Astrid? I promise to make you feel spe-" I was gonna say but she smashed her lips onto mine.

Her lips are so soft, It fits together so perfectly. I kissed her back with so much passion and after a couple of minutes, we parted again. "I would love to be your girlfriend, Michael." She said with a huge smile on her face. Man I love her smile so much. We started walking to her house, heading in and sat on the couch. We cuddled into each other and turned on the tv, watching a movie.

The whole night was very peaceful. This was not like this when I was with Crystal. She would always find something to fight about. It got really repetitive. But with Astrid, so calm, laughing at something stupid, and just enjoying each others company. I'll never get tired of saying on how much I love her. I'm so in love with her. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

After the movie ended, she actually invited me to the stay the night and obviously I said yes. We went up to her room and laid on her bed, holding her tightly. "I love you, Astrid. Please don't forget that." I whispered and kissed the top of her head. "I love you too, Michael. I will never forget. Thank you for everything." She whispered back and both of us fell asleep.

~Astrid~

I woke up hours later and checked my phone. "Hmm. It's already morning." I said in my mind. I turned around and and saw that Michael is still sleeping. I smiled and took a photo of him. (the first photo you see :3 ) He heard my phone click and woke up. "Hmm, love. What are you doing?" he asked and my face turned red. Well damn. His morning voice is so hot. "Uhh nothing." I laughed nervously. He chuckled and opened his eyes. He started tickling me and I start to laugh. "Stop Michael! I'm gonna pee!" I screamed and he was just laughing. After a couple more seconds, he stopped and pecked my lips.

I shoved him down on the bed and went on top of him, taking another photo of him. I looked at it and smiled. He's so cute. He then turned us around, him now on top and took a picture of me with my phone. "You look beautiful my love" He chuckled and I blushed. " Stopp! I look awful!" I pouted. He pecked my pouted lips and sent himself the photo of me.

Michael then grabbed his phone and posted it on Instagram, captioning it, "I'm so lucky to be waking up to this. I love you <3". I saw what he posted and smiled. "You are such a goofball but let's go eat. I'm starving." He nodded. But before we left to go to the kitchen, I posted the picture of him sleeping, captioning it, "My love! He's so cute when he's sleeping, hoping he doesn't get mad at me!"

He saw the post and laughed. "My love, you are so cute. Let's go eat!" He said and we rushed towards the kitchen.

A new life. A new beginning. Can't wait to see what life has in store for us!