I hate you

(Time skip to a month, only because there's 5 more chapters after this one.)

~Astrid~

So it's been a month since I've given birth to Everett. He's such an easy baby like how Raelynn was. Things have been great honestly. Michael, Jace, and Mika have been helping me out a lot and I'm very thankful that they are so helpful.

Michael, Raelynn, Everett and I were just watching a movie (well not really Everett since he was taking a nap) until we heard a knock at the door. Both of us looked at each other and then at the door. There was then another knock and Michael got up, walking to the door.

I watched as he opened the door. My face went white. It's Crystal. How the fuck did she find out where we live. I grabbed Everett and held him while I took Raelynn's hand, rushing to my room. I laid Everett down on the crib and Raelynn sat on the bed. I grabbed onto her shoulders and sighed.

"Okay baby. I need you to watch your brother okay? This won't take long." She nodded and I pecked the top of her's and Everett's head. I rushed out of the room and there was already yelling. Why is she always causing trouble.

~Michael~

When I opened the door and saw Astrid rush to the room with the kids, I knew this wasn't gonna be good. Crystal started to yell at me and I just sighed. "Can you shut the fuck up! Why are you even here! How did you even find us!" I yelled and she stepped back.

"First of all don't fucking yell at me and secondly, I'm here because I want you back! What does she have that I don't, Michael!" She yelled back. Is this bitch actually fucking stupid?

"Crystal. You literally started yelling at me once I opened the door. Also Astrid is so much better than you. She treats me how I wanted to be treated and that's respect. Which you don't do and never did. But also, why would I get back with you when you lied and also stalked me and my family."

She rolled her eyes and was gonna say something but Astrid rushed to my side. I smiled and looked at her. "Bitch why are you here?" Astrid said and I chuckled. "How dare you call me a bitch!" She yelled at her and was gonna slap her but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Crystal do you wanna get out of here with handcuffs or without them?" I looked at her and she rolled her eyes. "Crystal just get out of here. You are literally wasting my time with your presence." Astrid said and I smiled again. Damn go off.

Crystal huffed. "Say your last words to Michael, Astrid. Because this is the last time he will be hearing them." She said with a smirk. "Just get out of here!" Astrid yelled and Crystal walked off with a huff.

~Astrid~

Once Michael closed the door, I sighed. He held me and sighed as well. "I'm sorry Astrid. I'm so sorry." I wrapped my arms around him. "It's not your fault, hon. She's a fucking psycho. Like she literally found out where we live and came here acting super crazy." I replied and he nodded. We let go of each other and walked to our room.

Once we got there, Raelynn was looking At Everett. When she heard the door open, she rushed over to Michael and I, hugging our legs. We went down to her level and gave her a proper hug. "It's okay Raelynn. Nothing to worry about." I looked at her with a small smile. It looked like she has been crying.

My poor baby. I hugged her again and she started to cry. I sighed and rubbed her back as Michael went to check on Everett. He started to cry once he heard Raelynn crying. My poor babies. Michael held him and rocked him gently.

After an hour of calming the little ones, we went to the living room to watch a movie. Half way through the movie, the kids fell asleep. But I have been thinking about what Crystal has said earlier. Was she actually gonna do something to me or was she just bluffing. Michael noticed me frowning and he pulled me closer to him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"I know what you are thinking. She won't do anything unless I'm here. I would do anything to protect you." He whispered and pecked the top of my head. My eyes started to form tears and I sighed. I'm just scared because I don't know what she is capable of.

I really hope nothing happens to me, Michael or the kids. Fuck Crystal. I hate her.

Unpredictable - {M.C.}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें