I'm over it

~Astrid~

S-She's what? I looked down at Crystal's stomach and my eyes start to water. I then look at Michael and he was already staring at me, tears streaming down his face. I sighed and turned around to go to the room but Michael grabbed my hand. "Let me go." I sternly said. "Please don't go Astrid." He then said, choking on his sobs. "I said let me go!" I yelled at him and yanked my hand from him.

At this point everyone is now staring at us. "Astrid please!" He went down on his knees and held my body close to him. I looked away. crying. "Michael please let me go.." I whispered. "No.. I'm not letting you go. Not again. I can't lose you again." He said in between sobs. I started to cry harder. I can't do this. I can't keep getting hurt.

I took off Michael's hands off of me and walked to the room. He was gonna follow me but Calum stopped him. When I was packing my clothes, all I hear is yelling from Michael. This hurts my heart but I can't keep doing this. I finished and I rushed out. Before I left, I looked at Crystal and whispered, "I hope you are happy. You got what you wanted." Then I left, getting into my car.

I saw Michael rushing out of the house and I saw how broken he is. Crystal was also yelling at him but that didn't matter to me. I drove off and I didn't look back. I need to start a new life.

~Michael~

I saw her drive away. I fell on my knees, holding onto my chest and cried like I have never before. Skye told Crystal to leave and she did. Everyone came to me and held me. I lost the love of my life. She's gone. Again. This is all my fault. How can I be so stupid! After everyone left, I was alone in my room. I was sitting on the bed and stared at a picture of the both of us.

I broke down again. I want her back. I need her here. I miss her.. I don't know how I can live life without her here anymore. I feel so lost. I feel so empty.

~Astrid~

It's been two weeks now. I've moved to a different state (We lived at LA). I now live at Portland, Oregon. Much more peaceful. Also after I reached the motel , I have annouced on instagram that I have left the band. A lot of our fans were very sad because it was very unexpected. When my friends saw it, They were blowing up my phone.

I ignored them. It's better that way. Another news that I should mention. After Michael's And I's first time, We did it a couple more times. I guess we weren't that careful as I am pregnant. I have also blocked Michael on everything. It would hurt more if I didn't because I know that he would be posting about Crystal's pregnancy .

During my time here in Oregon, I have found new people to hang out with. I also surprisingly got a job like almost immediately. It's been great. Yeah I'm pregnant by Michael but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna keep them. I love this baby to death even though it's like a little bean right now. They are part of me.

~Michael~

It's been two weeks. Astrid's friends messaged me that Astrid have left the band. I was so heart broken because she told me how this was one of her dreams. No Within Reckless aren't breaking up but it's not the same with Astrid. These past two weeks have been really rough for me. Especially since Crystal has been messaging me about the baby. News broke out surprisingly fast. There's some fans who are happy but there were some fans that are really pissed at me.

I honestly don't blame them. I'm mad at myself too. Right now I'm at the hospital with Crystal for her baby appointments. I was just staying silent because this is not what I wanted in my life right now. I wanted this with Astrid. She's the one I wanted to marry. She 's the one I wanted to have kids with. She's the one I wanted to grow old with.

Now I'm stuck here, unhappy and stuck with a child I didn't want. Well didn't with her. This is honestly such a nightmare. I want to get out of it. I hate it here.