Four. Hunger cravings, celestial biology, Angel tales

Start from the beginning

'Better now than never getting it out and procrastinating.' I bring in a very much needed deep breath. " Dad I.. I am pregnant. It sounds disproportionate knowing my gender, not having the correct organs, but it's true." There is a silence. Very silent actually.

Before that breaks when dad gave an all too calm exasperated sigh. " I knew the day would happen, never in the eighteen years you would be alive. But here we are, I am coming to you now. Son, bringing your uncle including. We need to talk."

Our call is cut short, a dialling sound repeating at the disconnection. I stare, at the screensaver of bee, myself and Trix a ghost of a smile hovering over my lips. An familiarised sound of a motorbike, belonging to Jacob, leads me to see below down on the private road the Cullens house resided, him stopping and undoes the kickstart. He wore determination, it was fierce as if wanting to search for an answer.

" Jacob. what are you doing here?" I bring the attention to myself. His eyes shot open, blown in size. " Kai. Y-you're back. Charlie said, well, explained to my dad you were extending your trip, because you were ill. Is that.. true? You appear fine." Well he certainly going to be in for quite the nice shock. Note the sarcasm. Carlisle greets Jake, at the door, somber.

" hello, Jacob. Nice to see you. Why don't you come on in."

Before I could take four steps back inside the kitchen, a delineation of a shadow causes light to fade out of the room creating a barrier of gloom to engulf my vision. becoming visible, and flying in speed faster then no ordinary human would comprehend, a woman came barrelling inside and steer clear of her entering the house.

She lands on the granite floor boards, her grey and brown wings out for demonstration.

" hello, Malachi. We have finally made an acquaintance, after eighteen years. I am your aunt Remiel. That title can be altered to your comfort." Her scythe glows, retracting her wings. 'My Aunt. Remiel. This is who has been guarding Jess and Ang.'

My aunt observes where we stand, humming in discontent corrugating her nostrils in pure execration; disgust. " I was given an order, by father, your grandfather, in keeping two mortal girl friends of yours safe. By means of not having any bloodsucker be near them. That problem was resolved, I can see and assure. I thought of attending your wedding, I had seen and heard, but your groom of choice deterred that option. I apologize. You haven't spoken a word, did my arrival leave you in surprise." She describe what I was experiencing.

On the contrary I never did expect to meet my extended angelic family. " you are right, a-aunt Remiel. Shock is the simplistic of words I can use." I gave my response, placing down my hands out off guard. Her mystical, mocha, eyes full of wisdom and ferocity of a solider move around my face.

" You are quite literally the definition of the human quotation looking in the mirror, when it comes to having Samael's facial similarities. It's quite remarkable, ignoring how incredibly selfish he was to procreate with a human woman and make her give birth alone. Typical." She scoffs, resentful. I gave a simple laugh, unsure how to reply.

" what brings on this completely unanticipated arrival, visit, aunt Remiel." I had used my arms in a self-conscious reflex, hiding the growing muscle of my stomach. Her jaw spasms moving forward. " I have sensed there is a new celestial conceived. It was coming from in this town. I allowed my sense to show where it resides, it brought me to here, the house of vampires. Which is greatly confusing me." She gave a look of perplexity, at my re-adjusting, before her eyes draw together. Realization.

" it's you. You're with child. Carrying the spawn of a vampire. Impossible." She spat, and tore my arms open, her eyes ever growing.

" this has never before been seen. A male sentinel of celestial power and body has never carried a foetus. Not in the time I have been here. By the great power of father." Her voice came out in an augment confusion. " Look. Aunt Remiel. Dad and uncle amenadiel are flying here, to give answers." I am conscious of the Cullens hearing us talking.