Cursed (Yandere Day of the Dead x Child Reader)

Zacznij od początku

She looked very pretty and I never saw her before and she looked surprised before she held her hand out to me.

???-Are you alright?

I took her hand but looked at her outfit to see the flowers were glowing on her and wondered where she got them. When I got up she bent down to me and then looked around.

???-You can see and touch me?

(Y/N)-Huh? What do you mean?

???-What about the others?... Like me.

I wondered what she meant then for some reason she looked a little familiar somehow, but I never saw her before at all... Have I? I just looked around and saw nobody dressed as much as her, so I just shook my head no to her then she looked at my house. I just went to my front yard and she followed me then for a second I thought I was seeing things because someone went through her right hip a little...

(Y/N)'s mind-Maybe they just brushed her dress.

She looked at my family's ofrenda while I went inside where I was all alone. Something told me to wait inside until that lady went back out to the party, so I just went to the bathroom first and then thought she might be gone.

(Y/N)'s mind-Wonder who she was... Maybe just someone from another family visiting.

I walked out into the living room and jumped when I saw something really scary... She was in the house!

(Y/N)-Wh-What are you doing in here?!

(June's POV)

It slipped my mind that this would look back because I was just so used to walking in the home of my family when little to nobody was here to be alone. It was a habit and now I scared my poor great, great, great grandson (Y/N). I still don't know how he can see me and not the other dead people outside visiting their families and enjoying their offerings. I had to calm him down.

June-Please don't be scared! I-I didn't mean any harm to you!

He backed up a little while I slowly walked to him then he ran to his room to close and lock the door, but I easily walked through the door... Again, a habit of mine seemed to terrify him and I just felt awful. His (E/C) eyes were shaking as much as his body now, just full of fear which made my heart ache with guilt then tears were building up in his eyes.

June-No, no, no, no, don't be scared. ~

(Y/N)-Y-Y-You j-just... walked th-through... You're... Y-You're...

I gently just cupped his cheeks and rubbed his head before pulling him into a hug while shushing him. He struggled a bit at first before he slowly settled down, so I slowly picked him up to put him on his bed and then gave him a toy to hold.

June-*Shhhhh*... You're doing much better now pequeño. ~

I rocked him a little until he was completely better then I let him go. He was still nervous like I was a stranger, but maybe I just needed to introduce myself.