⚠︎ Three. Honeymoon lust, new experiences, pregnancy

Start from the beginning

Edward pauses walking, then does he turn to face me. He flushes my body, tight, to his own. I initiate the kiss, he in response grabs the nape of my neck giving a soft grunt of contentment. Guiding his hand up, to the soft surface behind my ear, entangling his fingers in my hair. our lips moulding together.

" I love you, Mr. Cullen." He says, in the gapes of his teeth. " and I you, Cullen, too. From the heavens to earth." I murmur, nuzzling his nose with mine.

At a boating dock, in a port surrounding yachts, I was seated inside a motorboat. Edward was placing our belongings in the luggage space, stepping over the bags to take his place at the drivers seat. " So, we are not having our honeymoon in rio? That is sort of a disappointment to me." I gave a huff, inflating my cheeks. He does a roll of his eyes. " We have the time to come back, don't be pessimistic. And no, not rio. This was simply a pass through." If not here in this beautiful country, then where to future is my question.

" Are we close? I am feeling the patience I have thinning." I never had this much excitement, and nerves, in my eighteen years old living. He didn't give a straight answer, turning the ignition on. " You will love it. Don't you worry." Edward tells me, as if that didn't intrigue me further. The boat lurches forward, water ripples in the wake of it leaving the port. I could thank my inability to feel motion affliction, having the sea creating miniature waves. In the horizon, I could see a silhouette of an island. " That is Isle Esme. It was gift from Carlisle." A whole island being gifted was something I never anticipated.

Edward docks the boat, allowing for me to step out and off to the jetty. I take off my shoes, soaking in each sand grain and particle of water residue. " this house is incredible. The design is pristine, open." The wooden exterior and foundation was made resistant to the salted air made by the water. Two stories, I counted. Botanical plants of the array sort and trees encompass the home.

I get half way to the front entrance, before being swept off my feet by Edward. Quite literally. 'Oh my goodness. I am seriously being lifted bridal style.' " Would you call this a necessity, Cullen?" I chuckle. He turns his body to open the door which revolves. " I am nothing if not a man of tradition. Besides, I will take an opportunity given to hold the love of my life, in my arms."

Real smooth, Cullen. Real smooth. he places me down, gently, once inside. I bask in the interior, the neutral warmth and colouring suited the houses aesthetic. " Want to take a look around as I get our things from the boat." I face him, before I gave a nod. Not having the words to speak.

I let my feet guide me around the different rooms, familiarising the houses arrangement. Arriving to the bedroom Edward and I would be 'sleeping' in. becoming conscious to the reality of what consummates a marriage, Especially being in a honeymoon, I begin feeling the ductile fabric of each curtain. A northern breeze, wind, flushes on my face. It could be the humidity biting my cheeks, I was made aware to physical heat rushing to my face. I take a quick glance, noticing Edward.

He situates his own bags down. Mine, being new Louis Vuttion travel baggage mom and dad gave as a wedding gift, are placed on an end table on the bed. " Are you tired?" I was a great deal of energetic, call it a rush of excitement.

Edward held my hands, and i become self-aware to how I am acting. 'He must think I am nervous. Far from that actually.'

I shake my head, in 'No'.

" You want to go for a late night swim?" The crash of waves create a serene sound, which brings a sense of calm comfort. " I could go for a swim. I just need a few minutes." Just need to bring down my nerves. If I was closer to Edward for more than a few seconds longer, I would implode. He understood, leaving a lingering kiss on the crown of my head. Going outside, un-doing his shirt from his pants, he unbuckles his belt.