⚠︎ Three. Honeymoon lust

Start from the beginning

'I need to brush my teeth. My breath is revolting.' I could smell the condensation on the bathroom floor, from the ocean water. I had bought in the toiletry bag, that stored toothpaste and gum.

I turn on the faucet, the pipes vibrating, and water falls out on to my toothbrush then applying the paste. " Get yourself together, Malachi. He is your husband. I don't think he would care or be concern about bad breath." I say, a loud, to the air. I undo each button of my own shirt revealing my tank top, ridding my body of the material.

Leaving me half bare and naked in just the pants I wore. " will you stop with the self deprecating, young Malachi. your mate is waiting for you." Balthasar scowls. " thanks for the vote of confidence." I scornfully reply. " If you need me to take over, I am all for having control." I could feel the teasing in his tone. My jaw drops.

" Don't be contemptuous, Malachi. I know you are no saint when it comes to the thoughts you have." He gave a glamorous laugh. " Now go."

All I had covering the lower half of my body is a towel. I wander on the beach shore, finding Edward wadding in the illumination of the moon. Water moving past and around him, in his place. My hands disrobe and remove the cloth of towel, the night breeze making an imperceptible shiver pass over my exposed body. Entering the water, submerging to where my waist is, I pause and gaze my face up at the beauty of the moon. The beams I could feel radiating on my skin. Edward guides his hand over my un-cladded arm.

" You know, Edward. Tonight, I don't want for you to hold back. I'm ready." There was nothing I knew or have certainty of then right now. I wanted to conceal our relationship, marriage.

" I did make the promise we would try. I need you to tell me if I begin to hurt you. I am aware of your tolerance for pain, that is something I want to value, but being intimate means the fear of losing control. I don't want to cause any injuries. What if.." I decide he was talking too much nonsense, silencing his speaking, enclosing my lips on his.

He circles each of his arms, close and around my torso. Threading my fingers in his dampen hair. " I have healing properties. I can heal faster than another supernatural, perks of being the product of an Angel." I gave a mere shrug, outlining his lips.

" Rough is what I want. Don't shy away, now." A green light clicks on inside of his mind. He attaches his lips to mine, nipping the sensitive cuticle of my bottom lip. I could feel each sensation of his bare body, heated passion aroused in my veins. The domination prevails for Edward, to who lifts my legs wrapping around and circling his waist. I guide my own hand to the sensitive skin of his earlobe, giving soft bites and tugging at it. My teeth graze his neck, in the heat of the moment I feel my teeth elongate in fangs and masticate, penetrating the external porcelain skin. His gasp phases in to a unkept, restrained growl. I hadn't become informed of how I could bite Edward with no thought of him being decimated to nothing.

In the time I had to lean back, my back was touching the sheet decorating the bed. Wasting zero time, he abruptly with no warning lifted my hips holding the left side of my bottom. Bucking my legs, tight around his hips. His eyes were wild; feral. Nothing but black with deranged sexual urgency. Need and want. " I trust you." Those were the words to continue. he positions his naked self hovering over my own, before inserting his solidified, cold, penis in the hole of my rectum. Above my anus. pain, is what I feel at first, not having the use of another persons gentiles being inside of me. It was quick to fade in to a euphoric pleasure.

Edward begins thrusting, hard. My nails dig, drag, along his back and I am positive laceration indignations were made from the scratching. " Harder." I rasp out, curving my back in an arch, eyes rolling back to my brain. He uses the beams of our bed, for support, rolling his body faster; unrelenting. Harder, harder until the pressure of his hands destroys the bed head. I don't know if it was possible for him to climax, for me the metaphorical knot in my abdomen breaks. feeling the pressure fade.