You and Hunter nervously watch him. You feel yourself starting to cry.

"Thank you- for being so nice to me- both of..." He inhales

There's a silent pause in his words where he holds his breath tightly. You grab his hand and hold it tightly, Hunters resting his hand on his shoulder.

"You...." He exhales.

Hunters eyes widen as well as yours.

Caden's arms go limp and rest on the ground. There's no sign of movement or pulse at all through him anymore.

Hunter stares at him and lets out a shaky breath. You look over at him and his face is already red from silently crying. When he notices you looking at him he stands up and looks away.

Cadens gone. Not a single trace of life is left in him.

"Damn it!" Hunter exclaims and kicks a nearby tree.

You quickly stand up and put your arm on his shoulder. Hunter doesn't look at you, he doesn't want you to see his face.

"Hunter." You say.

"Oh Titan..! what are we gonna do..!?" His voice breaks and he slides down against the ground.

"Hunter-" Your voice shakes.

"You knew about this didn't you? You knew we were both.. whatever it's called?" Hunter says panicked and looks at you.

You look down.

"I've... heard rumors... I wasn't sure if it was actually true or not though." You say.

"And... you were keeping it secret?" Hunter says.

"...I didn't know if it was true or not! So I didn't tell you!" You say.

"A-and I thought you wouldn't believe me if I did tell you!" You say.

"I wasn't even sure if you would have wanted to hear it from me or not or if it were better for you to figure this out yourself- I don't know!" You say.

Hunter runs his hands up to his face and he grumbles. Your hands tremble and you hold his shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" He exclaims.

"I was afraid! I didn't know how you would react a-and I wasn't even sure it it was really true or not!" You exclaim.

"Well- you should have told me!" He says.

"I'm sorry!" You say starting to tear up.

"Hunter Im really sorry!" You say and shake him a little.

He clenches his fists and then looks at you and glares at you. You let go of his shoulders and back away from him. He's never looked at you like that before.

"I-I'm sorry." You say.

"Don't tell me you're sorry." He says.

"But I am! I wanted to tell you! I did! I just didn't know if I should or not!" You say.

"That doesn't matter any more!" Hunter exclaims.

"All this time I could have learned something! From you, about who I am, what I am! Why I can't remember a damn thing since before I was 15!" Hunter says.

"All this time I couldn't remember anything because there was actually nothing to remember! Because I didn't exist then!" Hunter says.

"I was afraid you wouldn't believe me! And I wasn't even 100% sure!" You say.

"You're afraid to tell me things? Really?" He glares at you.

"Hunter that's a big thing! Why wouldn't I be afraid to tell you?! You think you'd believe me if I just said that so casually??" You exclaim.