Gaming Time

Ruby, her fingertips still gently grazing Kevin's lips, flashes a mischievous smile that lights up her face. The twinkle in her eyes hints at her playful intentions as she pulls him closer, wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace.

With a bright and mischievous smile, she leans in, her lips brushing against Kevin's ear as she whispers, "Of course, you can."

Their lips meet, igniting a tingling sensation that spreads through Kevin's mouth, leaving him feeling both warm and electrified. As their passionate embrace comes to an end, their faces remain just inches apart. Ruby's flushed cheeks reflect her joy and satisfaction, while her eyes hold a deep gaze as they lock onto Kevin's.

Ruby delicately intertwines her fingers with Kevin's, drawing him closer still. Their closeness gives way to a tender and pure kiss, their lips meeting with love and tenderness. Ruby keeps her lips close to Kevin's hair for a few moments, her hands gently running through his long locks.

Breaking away from the shared kiss, Ruby's eyes widen with excitement as she looks at Kevin, a smirk lingering on her lips.

"You'll get more soon, Kevin. I'll make sure to protect both of you," Ruby Rose concludes, licking her lips and brushing her hand over his chest. She begins to move away from Kevin and Sam's dorm room, expertly navigating through the bustling activity of students in the academy. She blends in, like a little red riding hood, seamlessly excusing herself from the crowd as if nothing had happened. Kevin, still blushing intensely, remains in his chair, his heart racing and mind in a state of shock.

"She's so hot," Kevin says aloud to Sam, who laughs and playfully slaps Kevin's leg, fully aware of the fortunate situation. They both know they have time to reminisce and catch up on memories, waiting until Professor Ozpin gives them the signal to leave the academy grounds at night. Snacks and bathroom breaks will be necessary during their discreet stay in the dorm, as they navigate with secrecy and the illusion of absence.

Kevin clears his throat and watches as Sam rummages through his backpack, the sound of zippers opening and items shuffling filling the air. Suddenly, Kevin gasps and instinctively catches his chair as a package of chips, bouncing and jiggling, smacks him in the face. He groans, noticing that they are a mix of spicy chips with a heavy, cheesy, and jalapeno flavor. The label hints at a fiery and flavorful blast. The chips that missed his face land on the floor, and Kevin sighs, placing the remaining chips on the table near their dorm room.

"Jeez, how many snacks do you have?!" Kevin asks, feeling overwhelmed as his mouth waters and his taste buds awaken. He grunts and arches his back, still seated in his chair, reaching for the rest of the chips.

"Well, I didn't think a madman like you would try to be a ladies' man so fiercely, almost getting killed by your own brother at the bar!" Sam retorts sarcastically, throwing a soft plush object at Kevin. Kevin laughs, sucking his tongue in disbelief as he lays his eyes on the pink cotton candy, neatly wrapped in a bag, looking fluffy and fresh.

"Ha-ha!" Kevin mocks, laughing as he rolls his eyes and picks up the remaining chips and cotton candy. He stands up, grunting and twisting his body to create a tower-like structure, stacking the chips and candy like a house of cards.

"Do you still play video games?" Sam asks, a smirk forming on his face as he reveals two Samsung phones, one for each of them to play. "We're going to be here for a while," he admits, shrugging his shoulders.

Kevin turns around, scoffing as if it were a challenge. He grabs one of the phones and confidently declares, "Heck yeah, I'm up for some video games!" A smirk dances across his face, accepting the challenge with enthusiasm.