Moments

Kevin's smile widened as he gazed at Ruby, his eyes fixed on her vibrant green emblem-like eyes. In that moment, the lingering pain he had been feeling began to dissipate, fading away with each passing second. Lost in Ruby's gaze, he took a deep breath and pulled her close, feeling the warmth of her body against his. As he held her, his fingers instinctively moved through her long hair, relishing its silky texture.

Caught up in their own world, Kevin and Ruby were oblivious to Sam, who had been unaware of what was happening between them. Startled by the sudden burst of noise, Sam jumped slightly, his attention drawn to the blue team's powerful combination attack. The volleyball soared through the air, countering the red team's final strike with incredible force. It landed just outside the boundaries, declaring victory for the blue team.

Kevin beamed with pride, his team's long and grueling fight finally coming to an end. Among his colleagues at the Rwby Academies, their performance had been nothing short of impressive. Unable to contain his excitement, Sam clapped his hands together, exclaiming, "Holy cow!"

Ruby's laughter blends with Sam's, creating a symphony of joy that cuts through the crisp autumn air. The visible puffs of breath hang momentarily in front of her, evidence of the coolness that surrounds them. She leans into Kevin, feeling the warmth of his body as it radiates through his clothes. A smile dances on her lips as she takes in the sight of their exuberant teammates, reveling in the victory that Kevin played a central role in achieving.

Aware of Sam's gaze upon them, Ruby's smile widens, causing a gentle warmth to spread across her cheeks. In response, Kevin tightens his embrace, pulling her closer with a tender strength. The world around them fades into a blur as their eyes lock, the chaos and noise receding into the background. It is in this shared moment that they find solace, a sanctuary amidst the whirlwind of emotions.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable," Kevin whispers, his words tinged with a sigh. "I shouldn't have rushed into trying to mend something that may never be the same. I need to focus on training and helping Sam, to start fresh before I join a new academy since I failed and was marked for dead because of my brother..." His voice trails off, carrying the weight of his past burdens.

Ruby gently pushes Kevin back into his seat, her touch firm yet tender. She lifts his head to meet her gaze, a mischievous smirk playing on her lips. "Who says you have to do it all now?" she asks, her voice laced with seduction. Kevin's heart skips a beat, his mouth feeling dry as he finds himself entranced by the spell of her eyes. Meanwhile, Sam, sensing the need for privacy, discreetly turns his attention away, offering them the space they crave. It's as if he had planned it all along, silently orchestrating their moment. With a silent understanding, he leaves Kevin's room, safeguarding their intimacy.

"I don't have the answers, Kevin," he says to himself, his thoughts echoing in his mind. "But you never know what you might find if you give yourself the chance." With that, he departs, leaving Kevin alone to contemplate the possibilities that lie ahead.

Kevin's eyelids begin to flutter, weighed down by a mixture of awe and desire. His gaze remains fixated on Ruby, but his mind is a whirlwind of sensations, like a tempest of emotions storming within him. His lips part, and his breath trembles, his chest rising and falling with each intake of air.

Ruby inches closer, her movements filled with a palpable urgency. Her breath quickens, mingling with Kevin's as they draw nearer. Her eyes, deep pools of intensity, meet his with a captivating gaze. A rosy blush adorns her cheeks, adding a touch of warmth to her enchanting presence. Her smile, soft and inviting, dances on her lips, as if inviting him into an intimate secret.

"You..." Kevin's voice falters, a mixture of nerves and longing. His words escape in fragmented whispers, caught between breaths. With a surge of courage, he wraps his arms around Ruby's slender yet strong form, his touch firm yet gentle. The texture of her battling hunter equipment, a fusion of red and black, brushes against his fingertips, a reminder of the world they inhabit.

In this moment, a question lingers in the air, heavy with anticipation. "Do you want to kiss me?" Kevin asks, his voice a delicate plea. His words hang in the space between them, filled with vulnerability and unspoken desires, as he waits for Ruby's answer.

Ruby leans in, her lips so close to Kevin's that he can feel the warmth of her breath caress his skin. Their hearts beat in synchrony, a steady rhythm of anticipation and desire. With her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted, Ruby takes a deep breath, her chest rising and falling with a mix of nerves and excitement.

"Yes," she whispers, her voice carrying a hint of breathlessness and a surge of emotion.

A surge of passion ignites within Kevin as their lips finally meet. It's a tender connection, a merging of souls, as their bodies draw closer, pulled together by an invisible force. They hold onto each other tightly, unwilling to let go, cherishing the intensity of this singular moment that seems to suspend time itself. A current of electricity passes between them, their kiss an expression of unspoken longing and newfound connection.

As they reluctantly part, a flush of color adorns Ruby's cheeks, a delicate rosy hue that mirrors the intensity of their shared intimacy. She takes a deep breath, her chest rising and falling, her heartbeat gradually returning to a calmer pace. The air around them feels charged, as if buzzing with the lingering energy of their kiss.

Kevin, still feeling the warmth of their embrace, slumps back in his chair, his skin tingling with a mix of excitement and contentment. Nervously, he musters the courage to speak, his voice laced with vulnerability.

"I never thought I would ask this," he begins, his gaze fixed on Ruby, searching for a glimmer of hope. "Can you be my girlfriend?" His words hang in the air, pregnant with anticipation, as he awaits her response, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Of course I will, Kevin," Ruby responds promptly, her voice laced with unwavering confidence. In her eyes, a twinkle of certainty reflects the joy and gratitude that fills her heart. As Kevin's question hangs in the air, the world seems to expand before her, brimming with possibilities.

Ruby's gaze locks with Kevin's, their connection unbreakable. A small nod of affirmation escapes her, signaling her acceptance. In that instant, she feels the magnetic pull between them intensify. Kevin leans closer, his anticipation palpable.

With a surge of emotion, Kevin's arms encircle Ruby, enveloping her in a tight embrace. Their bodies meld together, reveling in the warmth and closeness they share. His whispered words caress her neck, a gentle symphony of affection that resonates deep within her.

Ruby's heart flutters within her chest, a delicate dance of excitement and happiness. A radiant smile illuminates her face, her cheeks flushed with the sheer delight of the moment. Her own arms wrap around Kevin, holding him close, as if to cherish this newfound connection and etch it into her very being.