Want To Dance?

"Who is that guy?" Red asked, her brows furrowed with confusion and defiance. The two figures, a tall and a shorter girl, spotted him in the bar. "I don't know, Milita, but we should teach him a lesson," Melanie said, her voice tinged with a little snake-like snarl.

"Ooooh, a threesome?" Kevin asked, his tone dripping with seduction. "Mice."

Blushing, the girls gritted their teeth and charged at him, while Kevin prepared to fight. Kevin jumped and swung his sword downward, but Red deftly weaved and clawed her way up, preventing Kevin from striking. Melanie landed a kick on Kevin's shins, then delivered push kicks to his left and right, causing him to groan in pain. Despite the blows, Kevin's face showed a different story-he seemed to enjoy it. "You like BDSM?" Kevin asked mischievously, his voice filled with a hint of mischief. The girls blushed even redder and groaned, but they set aside their conflicting emotions and continued their assault.

The boy let go of his sword, conceding defeat in the fight. Red grabbed the blade with her claws, trying to push him back, but he managed to free it from her grip. With a jump kick, he sent Red crashing into a glass pillar, shattering it into a shimmering cascade of shards. Meanwhile, the boy unleashed a flurry of punches on Melanie, his left hand delivering quick jabs and powerful hits. Melanie countered with her heels, mirroring Kevin's agile movements as she gracefully danced around the bar, relying on her strong legs. She aimed a hammer fist at him, but he managed to dodge it, only to be kicked in the head. As he staggered back, Melanie struck a part of his arm, causing it to go limp.

"The hell!?" Kevin exclaimed, stumbling back, his right arm throbbing with pain and numbness.

Kevin was intrigued and wanted to know more. "What does your semblance do?" he weakly asked, smirking.

"Whenever I hit someone with my heels," Melanie explained, nodding, "their limb goes numb for 30 minutes."

"Care to share, sweetie pie?" Kevin asked, his voice laced with seductive allure, as he licked his lips. Before she could respond, Kevin charged at Melanie, pushing her towards the broken glass pillar where Red lay unconscious. She was trapped and unable to move, expecting the final blow. Closing her eyes, she braced herself for impact.

But instead, she was met with the surprise of his lips on hers. Shocked, she tried to push him away, but he had his arm around her waist, holding her firmly. With his other hand, he closed her nose, making it difficult for her to breathe. When she opened her mouth, he invaded it with his tongue, slithering around sensually. Confusion overwhelmed her, but the sensation felt undeniably good, and she found herself melting into the kiss. Militia, her sister, watched with a blush and a shocked expression as the boy passionately french-kissed Melanie. She saw their auras intertwine, Melanie's turning into his. They eventually separated, leaving Melanie in a hot blush. The boy used his finger to hit her on the neck, knocking her out.

"Tastes like blueberries, babe," Kevin remarked, with a hint of disgust, but still making happy noises, savoring the lingering flavor on his lips.

Just then, Junior stormed in, wielding a rocket launcher and seething with anger. Despite his throbbing headache and bleeding hand, he ignored the pain and advanced toward them, his eyes filled with rage.

"You're gonna pay for this!" Junior roared.

"Bring it, bitch," Kevin called out, his voice dripping with defiance.

Kevin gracefully cartwheeled, his body twisting and turning, as gunshots rang out around him. The rapid fire shattered bottles and drinks, filling the air with the sharp scent of alcohol and the sound of breaking glass. Undeterred by the chaos, Kevin wore a confident smirk, his eyes locked on Junior, the taunting gunman. With a burst of agility, Kevin leaped towards his adversary, his movements fluid and precise.

"Care for this?" Kevin's voice held a hint of challenge as he swiftly dodged Junior's shots. His hands moved with lightning speed, striking pressure points on Junior's body in a flurry of strikes that mimicked the rhythm of gunfire. The impact left Junior's frame trembling, his gun faltering as it aimed towards Kevin's temple. Strange sensations coursed through Junior's body, a mixture of exhilaration and disorientation, as if he were being shaken to the core.

In a swift motion, Kevin punctured the side of Junior's cheeks multiple times, each strike a precise uppercut that sent Junior reeling. Groans of pain escaped Junior's lips as he staggered backward, eventually stumbling out of the bar, his shots now harmlessly piercing the air. His finger remained locked on the trigger, but the gun was devoid of ammunition, the acrid smell of spent rounds filling the space. Exhausted, Junior's body went limp, the glossiness of his skin reflecting the dim lights of the bar. He was immobilized, as if his body had transformed into unyielding stone.