Reunion

"I think I know where to find him," Kevin exclaimed, his voice echoing with urgency. He beckoned the professor to follow him, causing the professor to leave the computer running and hurriedly chase after Sam. Time seemed to slip away as hours passed by, and eventually, Sam and the professor found themselves at the entrance of a dimly lit bar. Chaos unfolded within its walls, the air thick with the scent of spilled drinks and shattered metal glasses. The scene resembled a war zone, with groaning enemies scattered all around. Beautiful girls from their academy lay knocked out, their weapons discarded, as if caught in the aftermath of a brutal conflict. The bar, once a lively establishment, now lay in ruins. Tables and chairs were overturned, the remnants of a tornado's destructive path.

"Oh, hello Professor Ozpin and Sam!" Kevin cheerfully greeted, his excitement palpable. Kevin possessed an unknown power, his movements agile and smooth, his legs strong like those of a skilled athlete. He exuded a sense of completeness in his self-assured demeanor.

"Kevin, we need to talk," Professor Ozpin said, his tone filled with disappointment and frustration. Kevin walked over to them, holding his scroll in his hands. "What's up?" he asked, a smugness evident in his voice.

"What's up?" Sam incredulously replied. Filled with dismay, Sam grabbed Kevin by the collar of his shirt. "Do you have any idea what you just did!?" Sam's grip loosened, shoving Kevin away as he wiped off the dirt from his clothes.

"Yo, chill," Kevin retorted, chuckling dismissively. "Junior wouldn't give me any answers. That white bread guy, all muscle and no brains." Sam looked at Kevin, noticing the dangling tongue and mocking expression. "We know he's lying. I had to teach him a lesson."

"Beating the living shit out of the organization, best idea ever!" Sam yelled, his anger laced with sarcasm. "He keeps messing around, playing with me," Kevin boasted, thumping his chest as if he were the king. "If you follow orders, we won't have any problems."

"From a damn innocent young kid like you!?" Sam spat back. "Who told you it was your job!?" Sam pushed Kevin back, their footsteps crushing broken glass and scattered furniture beneath their feet. "Who even told you that you're the type for these missions, you freaking white bread guy? I don't even-" Sam's voice trailed off as they both heard the heavy footsteps approaching from a few hundred feet away, growing closer with each passing second. "About what, huh?" Kevin questioned, his voice faltering. "Wh-what?" Kevin repeated, perplexed, as he noticed a shadowy group emerging from the darkness.

"Leaving so soon?" a deep, resonant voice boomed from the entrance of the dimly lit bar, enveloping the room in an air of foreboding. The words hung in the air, causing a collective pause as Kevin Sam and Professor Ozpin froze in their tracks, their eyes drawn to the source of the sound. Slowly, a figure materialized from the shadows, stepping out of the wreckage with a commanding presence.

The members of Salem's organization, cloaked in sleek, form-fitting ninja garb, moved like shadows, their faces obscured by masks. Leading the sinister ensemble was Karlin, Kevin's long-lost brother, who exuded an aura of darkness and malevolence. As he pulled back his hood, strands of fiery crimson hair cascaded down his back, swaying ominously with each step. His eyes gleamed with a venomous glint, reflecting the dim light in the room. Towering over everyone at an imposing six feet tall, he emanated a palpable sense of unease, his presence suffocating the space around him. All eyes were drawn to him, unable to escape his gaze fixated on Kevin, filled with a chilling intensity.

"I underestimated you, Kevin," Karlin rasped with a tinge of regret, his voice laced with icy malice. He turned his head slightly, his words dripping with disdain. "Years ago, when I kicked you off that cliff, I should have made sure you stayed dead. I thought I had beaten you into oblivion, that you wouldn't dare return to breathe in front of me," Karlin spoke coldly, his breath hanging in the air like an icy mist.

His eyes swept across the aftermath of Kevin's brutal assault on his newfound "family," taking in the lifeless bodies scattered across the floor. Disbelief and contempt mingled in his voice as he addressed Kevin. "So, you come barging in here, pummeling everyone in your path, because they possess the answers you seek? Is that it?"

"I don't know who you think I am, dude," Kevin dismissed them with a wave of his hand, his face contorted with disgust. His tongue protruded slightly, a gesture of defiance. "I have nothing to do with them. Watch out!" In a sudden burst of agility, Kevin lunged towards Karlin, his movements blurring with incredible speed. It was as if he and Professor Ozpin were gliding through the air, their clothing billowing behind them like wings on a gusty beach day. But Karlin remained unfazed, his eyes unblinking, his expression void of any reaction. He stared back at Kevin with deadly intent, as if he had anticipated the lightning-fast assault all along.

Kevin stumbled, his seductive pride waning as he tried to maintain his composure under Karlin's menacing death glare. The intensity of Karlin's gaze sent shivers down Kevin's spine, unsettling him to the core. He had hoped that his confident facade would be enough to end the fight, but now he felt a creeping sense of doubt.

With the grace of a ballerina, Kevin spun on his heel, attempting a swift and powerful kick reminiscent of Melanie's moves. He aimed to strike Karlin in a way that would leave him incapacitated for at least thirty minutes. However, Karlin anticipated the attack, skillfully parrying with his sword and countering with a forceful charge. In one fluid motion, Karlin lifted Kevin's kicking leg, using the momentum to throw him with full force. Kevin desperately tried to regain his balance, but his body collided with a nearby table, causing it to shatter into a thousand pieces. He groaned in pain, feeling the impact reverberate through his entire being.

Through blurred vision, Red could make out the relentless figure relentlessly attempting to kill Kevin. Despite Kevin's lightning-fast speed, he seemed trapped with no room for escape. Desperation gripped Kevin as he fought back, desperately trying to find an opening. But his opponent was one step ahead, exploiting his blind spots and outmaneuvering him at every turn. Karlin's sword swung upward, connecting with Kevin's body and sending him hurtling through the air. Blood sprayed from Kevin's lips as the blow landed, leaving a deep dent in the ground where his body crashed.

Red groaned, her vision swimming as she struggled to comprehend the chaotic scene unfolding before her. She could see Karlin's grip tightening around Kevin's neck, his intent clear: to deliver the final, fatal blow. "I'll make sure you're dead this time!" Karlin bellowed, his voice filled with rage. But just as he prepared to strike, Melanie, moving with the grace of a ballerina, spun and delivered a powerful kick to Karlin's side. He groaned, the strength leaving his body as he went limp. Melanie followed up with a swift bicycle kick across the table, sending Karlin sprawling. He groaned in pain, his body aching, but the indomitable will to fight still burned within him.

Sam quickly scooped up the critically injured Kevin, holding him tightly on his back, determined to carry him to safety. "Go!" Melanie shouted, her voice filled with urgency. "Don't worry about us!" They heeded her words and saw Red rising to her feet, her determination unyielding. Karlin, despite the pain and resistance coursing through his body, let out a cry of anger as he struggled to get back up. It hadn't even been thirty minutes yet. Sam knew he didn't want to stick around to find out whether the girls would triumph or fall, or what fate awaited them at the hands of Junior and his associates. They had to escape, and they had to do it now.