chapter 97

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

EVERYONE STAYED AWAY FROM THE BACK OFFICE, WANTING TO GIVE SASHA AND BOB THEIR PRIVACY.

Vivian had first thought they were lucky, being able to find each other and no one dying between Terminus and the church.

But they weren't. Luck was only a concept that they weren't able to grasp.

Tension filled the air inside the church. Which was strange considering how much laughter and light heartedness was going around only hours earlier.

Now one of them was dying, and they were being hunted.

"They think they're in control." Rick spoke up while others were either loading their guns or sharpening their knives, "We're in here and they could be anywhere. But we know exactly where they are."

He wanted to trick the Terminus group. Send out a group of their strongest, making it seemed like they were going to attack first. Meanwhile, Tyreese, Vivian, Gabriel, and a few others were going to stay behind. This wasn't Gabriel's fight, and Tyreese and Vivian wanted to keep the kids safe.

When in reality, Rick wanted them to come to the church. To trap them and attack them.

It was similar to their plan back at the prison, when they were trying to fight off Woodbury. And if that worked, why wouldn't this plan work?

Except Rick wasn't going to spare the people of Terminus. They were too dangerous to keep alive.

"Plan's got stones, I'll give you that." Abraham commented,

"Make our move before they do." Glenn added.

"That's right." Their leader replied, "They're not counting on us thinking straight."

"Are we?" Rosita asked, taking the words from Vivian's head, and everyone stared at her, "I'm just making sure. It's a big play."

He stared her down for a moment, "Remember what these people are capable of." Rick turned to Tyreese, who was sitting off to the side and staring off into space, "Tyreese."

"Yeah?"

"You up for this?" Rick asked him,

Before Tyreese could answer, Sasha walked out of the back office, "I'm going with you." She declared, staring at Rick,

"You should stay with Bob." Her brother insisted,

"No, I want to be out there. I want to be a part of this."

Vivian understood. She would want revenge, too. But Bob only had so much time left, and Sasha shouldn't leave him. Not yet.

She walked back into the room and Tyreese followed, probably to convince her to stay behind.