chapter 65

MARCIE AND ANDREA TREKED THROUGH THE FOREST TOWARDS THE PRISON, DRAGGING WALKERS WITH THEM SO THEIR SCENTS WOULDN'T GET THEM NOTICED

Milton was out there with them, and they came across a group of four people. He brought them back to the prison while the two women continued with their mission.

Marcie was antsy. She couldn't wait to see her family again. And have the time to actually talk to them.

Lori and her baby. She had to have given birth by now. She wanted to see Carl as a big brother. And Liam was older now, she wonder what he could do.

Beth and Jimmy. They must be so strong now. Surviving out there all winter, they must've learned so much.

She needed to see Rick. Sh needed him to know that he didn't leave her behind to die.

Most of all, she wanted to see Daryl. That kiss and very few words they shared in Woodbury wasn't enough for her.

Emerging from the trees, they spotted the prison behind multiple fences. The main gate was broken, and walkers were stumbling in the yard.

The two walked through the broken gate and Marcie grew nervous. The place was filled with biters, and if they were to attack, they were screwed.

A biter was coming up behind them and Marcie was quick to swing her knife towards it, stabbing it in the skull,

"We need to hurry." Marcie hissed,

Vivian followed after Rick, gun in her hand. When Carl told them that Andrea and Marcie were outside the fence, her heart jumped with joy.

But it was quickly replaced with fear. Fear that the Governor was jus behind them, using the two women as bait.

"Are you alone?!" Rick called out as he ran towards the inner gate.

"Open the gate!" Andrea demanded as they caught the attention of more walkers,

"Are you alone?!"

"Yes!" Marcie called out, "It's just us!"

Rick tossed Daryl the keys and he was quick to undo the lock. Marcie stabbed her walker in the head before stumbling into the courtyard, with Andrea following.

Their leader was quick to grab Andrea and Marcie, pushing them against the fence and searching them for weapons, taking their knives and guns away,

Once he was done, he turned to Marcie and wrapped her up in a hug, "Welcome back." He mumbled into her ear,